Eric Mabius and Wife Welcome Son No. 2
Eric Mabius and his interior designer wife, Ivy Sherman, have welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy. A representative for the actor confirms the good news to People.
According to the representative, the infant is named Rylan Jaxson Mabius. He was born on Sunday, December 7 in New York City and weighed a little more than 10 lbs.
Eric Mabius and Ivy Sherman met in high school. They dated for about five years before then tied the knot in February 2006. In addition to newborn Rylan Jaxson Mabius, they are also parents to elder son, Maxwell Elliot Mabius, who was born in June 2006.
Eric is known for his starring role in some TV projects and big screen flicks, naming one is "Resident Evil: Apocalypse". He currently appears as Daniel Meade on the ABC television series "Ugly Betty."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie