Eric Mabius and Wife Welcome Son No. 2
Eric Mabius and his interior designer wife, Ivy Sherman, have welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy. A representative for the actor confirms the good news to People.
According to the representative, the infant is named Rylan Jaxson Mabius. He was born on Sunday, December 7 in New York City and weighed a little more than 10 lbs.
Eric Mabius and Ivy Sherman met in high school. They dated for about five years before then tied the knot in February 2006. In addition to newborn Rylan Jaxson Mabius, they are also parents to elder son, Maxwell Elliot Mabius, who was born in June 2006.
Eric is known for his starring role in some TV projects and big screen flicks, naming one is "Resident Evil: Apocalypse". He currently appears as Daniel Meade on the ABC television series "Ugly Betty."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'