Eric Mabius and Wife Welcome Son No. 2
Eric Mabius and his interior designer wife, Ivy Sherman, have welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy. A representative for the actor confirms the good news to People.
According to the representative, the infant is named Rylan Jaxson Mabius. He was born on Sunday, December 7 in New York City and weighed a little more than 10 lbs.
Eric Mabius and Ivy Sherman met in high school. They dated for about five years before then tied the knot in February 2006. In addition to newborn Rylan Jaxson Mabius, they are also parents to elder son, Maxwell Elliot Mabius, who was born in June 2006.
Eric is known for his starring role in some TV projects and big screen flicks, naming one is "Resident Evil: Apocalypse". He currently appears as Daniel Meade on the ABC television series "Ugly Betty."
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?