Eric Mabius and Wife Welcome Son No. 2
Eric Mabius and his interior designer wife, Ivy Sherman, have welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy. A representative for the actor confirms the good news to People.
According to the representative, the infant is named Rylan Jaxson Mabius. He was born on Sunday, December 7 in New York City and weighed a little more than 10 lbs.
Eric Mabius and Ivy Sherman met in high school. They dated for about five years before then tied the knot in February 2006. In addition to newborn Rylan Jaxson Mabius, they are also parents to elder son, Maxwell Elliot Mabius, who was born in June 2006.
Eric is known for his starring role in some TV projects and big screen flicks, naming one is "Resident Evil: Apocalypse". He currently appears as Daniel Meade on the ABC television series "Ugly Betty."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'