Eric Mabius and Wife Welcome Son No. 2
Eric Mabius and his interior designer wife, Ivy Sherman, have welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy. A representative for the actor confirms the good news to People.
According to the representative, the infant is named Rylan Jaxson Mabius. He was born on Sunday, December 7 in New York City and weighed a little more than 10 lbs.
Eric Mabius and Ivy Sherman met in high school. They dated for about five years before then tied the knot in February 2006. In addition to newborn Rylan Jaxson Mabius, they are also parents to elder son, Maxwell Elliot Mabius, who was born in June 2006.
Eric is known for his starring role in some TV projects and big screen flicks, naming one is "Resident Evil: Apocalypse". He currently appears as Daniel Meade on the ABC television series "Ugly Betty."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?