Preview of 'Ghost Whisperer' 4.10: Ball and Chain
In the new episode of "Ghost Whisperer", Melinda will assist a ghost who must face hard facts about her marriage. "Ball & Chain" will air two weeks from its previous episode, on December 19. More on the complicated romance between Melinda and her dead husband Jim is also put on the spotlight here.
The death of Jim may have shocked many fans but earlier this week the show's executive producers released a statement through TV Guide, saying "Though there is plenty of aching and longing, the two of them are scrupulously respectful of each other's boundaries - he because she is grieving her husband, and she because he is grappling with memory loss. We're planning to address what friends and neighbors think, in a big way, as we move forward in Season 4."
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip