Preview of 'Ghost Whisperer' 4.10: Ball and Chain
In the new episode of "Ghost Whisperer", Melinda will assist a ghost who must face hard facts about her marriage. "Ball & Chain" will air two weeks from its previous episode, on December 19. More on the complicated romance between Melinda and her dead husband Jim is also put on the spotlight here.
The death of Jim may have shocked many fans but earlier this week the show's executive producers released a statement through TV Guide, saying "Though there is plenty of aching and longing, the two of them are scrupulously respectful of each other's boundaries - he because she is grieving her husband, and she because he is grappling with memory loss. We're planning to address what friends and neighbors think, in a big way, as we move forward in Season 4."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones