Preview of 'Ghost Whisperer' 4.10: Ball and Chain
In the new episode of "Ghost Whisperer", Melinda will assist a ghost who must face hard facts about her marriage. "Ball & Chain" will air two weeks from its previous episode, on December 19. More on the complicated romance between Melinda and her dead husband Jim is also put on the spotlight here.
The death of Jim may have shocked many fans but earlier this week the show's executive producers released a statement through TV Guide, saying "Though there is plenty of aching and longing, the two of them are scrupulously respectful of each other's boundaries - he because she is grieving her husband, and she because he is grappling with memory loss. We're planning to address what friends and neighbors think, in a big way, as we move forward in Season 4."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent