Potential Villain for 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' Sequel Named
Though "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" is still months away from its theatrical release, the talks of its sequel have hypened. Bringing up the latest speculation about the possible follow-up movie is Cinema Blend (CB), which claims that the 20th Century Fox eye to use a character named Cyber as the villain.
Explaining further about the proposed baddie itself, CB describes Cyber as "Wolverine's equal and opposite" because Cyber possesses similar powers as Wolverine, meaning he has an Adamantium skin, claws, mutant healing ability, and else. In addition to the villain rumor, the site also notes that there is possibility that Sabretooth will still be seen in the sequel.
On related news, CB also breaks out that the 20th Century Fox also has planned to bring Hugh Jackman to "X-Men: First Class" by giving Wolverine a cameo appearance in the installment. Still, none of the speculations has been confirmed by the studio so far.
"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" is a prequel to the "X-Men" trilogy. Developed under the direction of "Rendition" helmer Gavin Hood, it sees Liev Schreiber and Ryan Reynolds taking the roles of Sabretooth and Deadpool respectively. It will be opened in U.S. theaters on May 1, 2009, while its trailer has been confirmed earlier to be outed attached to "The Day the Earth Stood Still", which will hit U.S. theaters on December 12.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson