Potential Villain for 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' Sequel Named
Though "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" is still months away from its theatrical release, the talks of its sequel have hypened. Bringing up the latest speculation about the possible follow-up movie is Cinema Blend (CB), which claims that the 20th Century Fox eye to use a character named Cyber as the villain.
Explaining further about the proposed baddie itself, CB describes Cyber as "Wolverine's equal and opposite" because Cyber possesses similar powers as Wolverine, meaning he has an Adamantium skin, claws, mutant healing ability, and else. In addition to the villain rumor, the site also notes that there is possibility that Sabretooth will still be seen in the sequel.
On related news, CB also breaks out that the 20th Century Fox also has planned to bring Hugh Jackman to "X-Men: First Class" by giving Wolverine a cameo appearance in the installment. Still, none of the speculations has been confirmed by the studio so far.
"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" is a prequel to the "X-Men" trilogy. Developed under the direction of "Rendition" helmer Gavin Hood, it sees Liev Schreiber and Ryan Reynolds taking the roles of Sabretooth and Deadpool respectively. It will be opened in U.S. theaters on May 1, 2009, while its trailer has been confirmed earlier to be outed attached to "The Day the Earth Stood Still", which will hit U.S. theaters on December 12.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'