Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Fly on the Wall'
A paparazzi-inspired music video to promote Miley Cyrus' new single "Fly on the Wall" has been premiered. Shot in a dance studio in downtown Los Angeles on November 9, it starts with a capture of her leaving a theater with a guy who "gets overcome by some strange cough" and then turns to a paparazzi.
In the next scene of the video, Miley screams and flees from his chase. "She is backed into a corner with nowhere to turn and the paparazzi approaching" but then instead of attacking or photographing her, "they break into choreography" in a parking lot.
"Fly on the Wall" is a media-influenced track appearing on Miley's sophomore studio album "Breakout", which has hit the stores since July. "It's about how they think they know everything about me, when they don't. They want to be a fly on my wall and watch me 24/7," she said concerning the theme behind the song.
Miley Cyrus' "Fly on the Wall" music video:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes