Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Fly on the Wall'
A paparazzi-inspired music video to promote Miley Cyrus' new single "Fly on the Wall" has been premiered. Shot in a dance studio in downtown Los Angeles on November 9, it starts with a capture of her leaving a theater with a guy who "gets overcome by some strange cough" and then turns to a paparazzi.
In the next scene of the video, Miley screams and flees from his chase. "She is backed into a corner with nowhere to turn and the paparazzi approaching" but then instead of attacking or photographing her, "they break into choreography" in a parking lot.
"Fly on the Wall" is a media-influenced track appearing on Miley's sophomore studio album "Breakout", which has hit the stores since July. "It's about how they think they know everything about me, when they don't. They want to be a fly on my wall and watch me 24/7," she said concerning the theme behind the song.
Miley Cyrus' "Fly on the Wall" music video:
More Miley Cyrus News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role