Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Fly on the Wall'
A paparazzi-inspired music video to promote Miley Cyrus' new single "Fly on the Wall" has been premiered. Shot in a dance studio in downtown Los Angeles on November 9, it starts with a capture of her leaving a theater with a guy who "gets overcome by some strange cough" and then turns to a paparazzi.
In the next scene of the video, Miley screams and flees from his chase. "She is backed into a corner with nowhere to turn and the paparazzi approaching" but then instead of attacking or photographing her, "they break into choreography" in a parking lot.
"Fly on the Wall" is a media-influenced track appearing on Miley's sophomore studio album "Breakout", which has hit the stores since July. "It's about how they think they know everything about me, when they don't. They want to be a fly on my wall and watch me 24/7," she said concerning the theme behind the song.
Miley Cyrus' "Fly on the Wall" music video:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell