Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Fly on the Wall'
A paparazzi-inspired music video to promote Miley Cyrus' new single "Fly on the Wall" has been premiered. Shot in a dance studio in downtown Los Angeles on November 9, it starts with a capture of her leaving a theater with a guy who "gets overcome by some strange cough" and then turns to a paparazzi.
In the next scene of the video, Miley screams and flees from his chase. "She is backed into a corner with nowhere to turn and the paparazzi approaching" but then instead of attacking or photographing her, "they break into choreography" in a parking lot.
"Fly on the Wall" is a media-influenced track appearing on Miley's sophomore studio album "Breakout", which has hit the stores since July. "It's about how they think they know everything about me, when they don't. They want to be a fly on my wall and watch me 24/7," she said concerning the theme behind the song.
Miley Cyrus' "Fly on the Wall" music video:
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty