Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Fly on the Wall'
A paparazzi-inspired music video to promote Miley Cyrus' new single "Fly on the Wall" has been premiered. Shot in a dance studio in downtown Los Angeles on November 9, it starts with a capture of her leaving a theater with a guy who "gets overcome by some strange cough" and then turns to a paparazzi.
In the next scene of the video, Miley screams and flees from his chase. "She is backed into a corner with nowhere to turn and the paparazzi approaching" but then instead of attacking or photographing her, "they break into choreography" in a parking lot.
"Fly on the Wall" is a media-influenced track appearing on Miley's sophomore studio album "Breakout", which has hit the stores since July. "It's about how they think they know everything about me, when they don't. They want to be a fly on my wall and watch me 24/7," she said concerning the theme behind the song.
Miley Cyrus' "Fly on the Wall" music video:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors