Chris Brown's New Song 'Save Me' Comes Out
A new song from Chris Brown has arrived. Titled "Save Me", the single is a slow ballad jam which takes 3 minutes 8 seconds long. Reportedly produced by David Banner, it is expected to be featured on Chris' upcoming LP, tentatively titled "Graffiti".
Earlier this week, Chris Brown was announced as one of the nominees of Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards, thanks to his duet with Jordin Sparks on "No Air". Also, he received another count in Best Male R&B Vocal Performance, competing with Eric Benet, Ne-Yo, Trey Songz, and Usher.
The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will be held on February 8, 2009, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. It will be broadcast live on CBS at 8 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Performers as well as presenters for the upcoming event will be announced later.
Audio stream of Chris Brown's "Save Me"
More Chris Brown News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos