Chris Brown's New Song 'Save Me' Comes Out
A new song from Chris Brown has arrived. Titled "Save Me", the single is a slow ballad jam which takes 3 minutes 8 seconds long. Reportedly produced by David Banner, it is expected to be featured on Chris' upcoming LP, tentatively titled "Graffiti".
Earlier this week, Chris Brown was announced as one of the nominees of Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards, thanks to his duet with Jordin Sparks on "No Air". Also, he received another count in Best Male R&B Vocal Performance, competing with Eric Benet, Ne-Yo, Trey Songz, and Usher.
The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will be held on February 8, 2009, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. It will be broadcast live on CBS at 8 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Performers as well as presenters for the upcoming event will be announced later.
Audio stream of Chris Brown's "Save Me"
More Chris Brown News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates