Chris Brown's New Song 'Save Me' Comes Out
A new song from Chris Brown has arrived. Titled "Save Me", the single is a slow ballad jam which takes 3 minutes 8 seconds long. Reportedly produced by David Banner, it is expected to be featured on Chris' upcoming LP, tentatively titled "Graffiti".
Earlier this week, Chris Brown was announced as one of the nominees of Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards, thanks to his duet with Jordin Sparks on "No Air". Also, he received another count in Best Male R&B Vocal Performance, competing with Eric Benet, Ne-Yo, Trey Songz, and Usher.
The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will be held on February 8, 2009, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. It will be broadcast live on CBS at 8 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Performers as well as presenters for the upcoming event will be announced later.
Audio stream of Chris Brown's "Save Me"
More Chris Brown News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'