Chris Brown's New Song 'Save Me' Comes Out
A new song from Chris Brown has arrived. Titled "Save Me", the single is a slow ballad jam which takes 3 minutes 8 seconds long. Reportedly produced by David Banner, it is expected to be featured on Chris' upcoming LP, tentatively titled "Graffiti".
Earlier this week, Chris Brown was announced as one of the nominees of Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards, thanks to his duet with Jordin Sparks on "No Air". Also, he received another count in Best Male R&B Vocal Performance, competing with Eric Benet, Ne-Yo, Trey Songz, and Usher.
The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will be held on February 8, 2009, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. It will be broadcast live on CBS at 8 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Performers as well as presenters for the upcoming event will be announced later.
Audio stream of Chris Brown's "Save Me"
More Chris Brown News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation