Chris Brown's New Song 'Save Me' Comes Out
A new song from Chris Brown has arrived. Titled "Save Me", the single is a slow ballad jam which takes 3 minutes 8 seconds long. Reportedly produced by David Banner, it is expected to be featured on Chris' upcoming LP, tentatively titled "Graffiti".
Earlier this week, Chris Brown was announced as one of the nominees of Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards, thanks to his duet with Jordin Sparks on "No Air". Also, he received another count in Best Male R&B Vocal Performance, competing with Eric Benet, Ne-Yo, Trey Songz, and Usher.
The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will be held on February 8, 2009, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. It will be broadcast live on CBS at 8 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Performers as well as presenters for the upcoming event will be announced later.
Audio stream of Chris Brown's "Save Me"
More Chris Brown News
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party