Video Premiere: Metro Station's 'Seventeen Forever'
A music video promoting Metro Station's song "Seventeen Forever" has been debuted. Shot in carnival-themed scenes, the video features crowd of an entertainment spot complete with its fun house, ferris wheel, fire barrels, and stunt motorcyclists.
In the Metro Station's music video, Miley Cyrus, half-sister of the band's guitarist and vocalist Trace Cyrus, is captured making a cameo appearance among teenage boys and kids playing around the carnival. She is seen playing bumper car and laughing through the set.
"Seventeen Forever" is a new song written by the band themselves. The song comes off their self-titled debut album which has hit the market since September 2007. Since making its way out, the song charted at number 68 on Billboard Pop 100 Singles chart and at number 89 on Australia Aria Singles chart.
In related news, Metro Station will make a stop for a live concert with Boys Like Girls at Sam's Town Casino in Memphis, TN on December 6. After that, they will head up to Buffalo, NY to perform at HSBC Arena on December 9. Complete dates of their upcoming shows can be found on their official site.
Metro Station's "Seventeen Forever" music video:
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'