Video Premiere: Metro Station's 'Seventeen Forever'
A music video promoting Metro Station's song "Seventeen Forever" has been debuted. Shot in carnival-themed scenes, the video features crowd of an entertainment spot complete with its fun house, ferris wheel, fire barrels, and stunt motorcyclists.
In the Metro Station's music video, Miley Cyrus, half-sister of the band's guitarist and vocalist Trace Cyrus, is captured making a cameo appearance among teenage boys and kids playing around the carnival. She is seen playing bumper car and laughing through the set.
"Seventeen Forever" is a new song written by the band themselves. The song comes off their self-titled debut album which has hit the market since September 2007. Since making its way out, the song charted at number 68 on Billboard Pop 100 Singles chart and at number 89 on Australia Aria Singles chart.
In related news, Metro Station will make a stop for a live concert with Boys Like Girls at Sam's Town Casino in Memphis, TN on December 6. After that, they will head up to Buffalo, NY to perform at HSBC Arena on December 9. Complete dates of their upcoming shows can be found on their official site.
Metro Station's "Seventeen Forever" music video:
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'