Richard Curtis' 'The Boat That Rocked' U.K. Trailer Uncovered
"In 1966, Britain was terrorized by a boat that rocked," a narrator begins his introduction on the U.K. trailer of "The Boat That Rocked". Highlighting on the phenomenon of British pirate radio revolution in the '60s, the trailer shares glimpses of the comedy movie, giving idea about what the movie is all about.
Telling the romance story between the young people of the '60s and pop music, "The Boat That Rocked" follows a band of rogue DJs that captivated Britain from a large rusty metal fishing trawler moored off the coast of England. Forefronting the UK pirate radio movement, they play the music that defines a generation, and stand up to a government that, incomprehensibly, preferred jazz.
From the creator of "Four Weddings and a Funeral", "Notting Hill" and "Love Actually", Richard Curtis, comes this ensemble period comedy. It puts together a star-studded cast ensemble that include Philip Seymour Hoffman, Bill Nighy, Rhys Ifans, Nick Frost and Kenneth Branagh. The Universal Pictures movie will be released sometime in 2009.
"The Boat That Rocked" U.K. Trailer:
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors