Jazmine Sullivan Wants to Duet With Chris Martin
Soul music singer/songwriter Jazmine Sullivan stated that she wants to record a song with Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin. "I actually want to do a song with Chris Martin," Jazmine confessed to People during an interview. "So maybe somebody will introduce me to him, or I can slip him an album and he can listen!"
Apart from her desire to collaborate with Chris Martin, Jazmine Sullivan also shared her excitement concerning her being nominated for five nods at 51st Annual Grammy Awards, which is to be held on February 8, 2009, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. "It was surreal," she claimed. "I've been working for this my whole life and to see it finally pay off is just wonderful."
Jazmine received five counts; Best New Artist, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, Best R&B Contemporary Album, Best R&B Song, and Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance; for the upcoming Grammy Awards. In Best New Artist category, she will compete with other contenders, Jonas Brothers, Adele, Duffy and Lady Antebellum.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed