Jazmine Sullivan Wants to Duet With Chris Martin
Soul music singer/songwriter Jazmine Sullivan stated that she wants to record a song with Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin. "I actually want to do a song with Chris Martin," Jazmine confessed to People during an interview. "So maybe somebody will introduce me to him, or I can slip him an album and he can listen!"
Apart from her desire to collaborate with Chris Martin, Jazmine Sullivan also shared her excitement concerning her being nominated for five nods at 51st Annual Grammy Awards, which is to be held on February 8, 2009, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. "It was surreal," she claimed. "I've been working for this my whole life and to see it finally pay off is just wonderful."
Jazmine received five counts; Best New Artist, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, Best R&B Contemporary Album, Best R&B Song, and Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance; for the upcoming Grammy Awards. In Best New Artist category, she will compete with other contenders, Jonas Brothers, Adele, Duffy and Lady Antebellum.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video