Jazmine Sullivan Wants to Duet With Chris Martin
Soul music singer/songwriter Jazmine Sullivan stated that she wants to record a song with Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin. "I actually want to do a song with Chris Martin," Jazmine confessed to People during an interview. "So maybe somebody will introduce me to him, or I can slip him an album and he can listen!"
Apart from her desire to collaborate with Chris Martin, Jazmine Sullivan also shared her excitement concerning her being nominated for five nods at 51st Annual Grammy Awards, which is to be held on February 8, 2009, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. "It was surreal," she claimed. "I've been working for this my whole life and to see it finally pay off is just wonderful."
Jazmine received five counts; Best New Artist, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, Best R&B Contemporary Album, Best R&B Song, and Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance; for the upcoming Grammy Awards. In Best New Artist category, she will compete with other contenders, Jonas Brothers, Adele, Duffy and Lady Antebellum.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3