Jazmine Sullivan Wants to Duet With Chris Martin
Soul music singer/songwriter Jazmine Sullivan stated that she wants to record a song with Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin. "I actually want to do a song with Chris Martin," Jazmine confessed to People during an interview. "So maybe somebody will introduce me to him, or I can slip him an album and he can listen!"
Apart from her desire to collaborate with Chris Martin, Jazmine Sullivan also shared her excitement concerning her being nominated for five nods at 51st Annual Grammy Awards, which is to be held on February 8, 2009, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. "It was surreal," she claimed. "I've been working for this my whole life and to see it finally pay off is just wonderful."
Jazmine received five counts; Best New Artist, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, Best R&B Contemporary Album, Best R&B Song, and Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance; for the upcoming Grammy Awards. In Best New Artist category, she will compete with other contenders, Jonas Brothers, Adele, Duffy and Lady Antebellum.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene