Full-Length Trailer of 'Friday the 13th' Hits
"Did you know a young boy drowned here?" a woman asks in the beginning of the recently-released trailer of "Friday the 13th". As the woman continues to explain further about the boy, the promotional video moves on with a shot of a lake and woods before suddenly a van jumps to the scene. Inside, a group of friends are having the time of their lives as they head into the cabin owned by the parents of one of the youngsters. As they soak up the fun, danger lurks in the corner.
Filled with many never-before-seen footage, the fresh trailer is considerably longer than the previous videos. It also brings in more on the horror unleashed by serial slasher Jason Voorhees as he targets the group for his next victims. Towards the end of the 2 minutes thirty seconds video, a counting up of the victims is done, each number teases on who will be dead next. The counting ends when it strikes number 13.
Bringing the story to where it all started, camp crystal lake, "Friday the 13th" re-imagines the Sean S. Cunningham's 1980 classic horror movie. Directed by Marcus Nispel and penned by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift, it stars Derek Mears, Jared Padalecki, Danielle Panabaker and Amanda Righetti. It will be opened in the U.S. theaters on February 13, 2009.
"Friday the 13th" Trailer:
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special