Full-Length Trailer of 'Friday the 13th' Hits
"Did you know a young boy drowned here?" a woman asks in the beginning of the recently-released trailer of "Friday the 13th". As the woman continues to explain further about the boy, the promotional video moves on with a shot of a lake and woods before suddenly a van jumps to the scene. Inside, a group of friends are having the time of their lives as they head into the cabin owned by the parents of one of the youngsters. As they soak up the fun, danger lurks in the corner.
Filled with many never-before-seen footage, the fresh trailer is considerably longer than the previous videos. It also brings in more on the horror unleashed by serial slasher Jason Voorhees as he targets the group for his next victims. Towards the end of the 2 minutes thirty seconds video, a counting up of the victims is done, each number teases on who will be dead next. The counting ends when it strikes number 13.
Bringing the story to where it all started, camp crystal lake, "Friday the 13th" re-imagines the Sean S. Cunningham's 1980 classic horror movie. Directed by Marcus Nispel and penned by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift, it stars Derek Mears, Jared Padalecki, Danielle Panabaker and Amanda Righetti. It will be opened in the U.S. theaters on February 13, 2009.
"Friday the 13th" Trailer:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie