Mischa Barton May Guest Star on 'Ugly Betty'
"Walled In" actress, Mischa Barton, is reported to guest star on ABC's comedy drama, "Ugly Betty". Hollyscoop reported the 22-year-old actress may get her debut appearance on the popular series for a five-episode guest arc.
As stated by "Ugly Betty" insiders, the series' staff are still in talk, dicussing about Barton's future appearance. "Mischa's career is at a standstill, so this might be great for her. It's not a done deal yet, but talks continue," said the insiders.
If Barton is indeed making a guest appearance on the series, she will join supermodel Adriana Lima and actress Lindsay Lohan who previously have guest starred on the show.
Additionally the English-born actress, Mischa Barton, is credited in the 2009 upcoming movie "Walled In" as the main character named Sam Walczak. On the movie, which is directed by Gilles Paquet-Brenner, Barton will share screen with other leading actor and actress, Cameron Bright and Shannon Jardine.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics