Mischa Barton May Guest Star on 'Ugly Betty'
"Walled In" actress, Mischa Barton, is reported to guest star on ABC's comedy drama, "Ugly Betty". Hollyscoop reported the 22-year-old actress may get her debut appearance on the popular series for a five-episode guest arc.
As stated by "Ugly Betty" insiders, the series' staff are still in talk, dicussing about Barton's future appearance. "Mischa's career is at a standstill, so this might be great for her. It's not a done deal yet, but talks continue," said the insiders.
If Barton is indeed making a guest appearance on the series, she will join supermodel Adriana Lima and actress Lindsay Lohan who previously have guest starred on the show.
Additionally the English-born actress, Mischa Barton, is credited in the 2009 upcoming movie "Walled In" as the main character named Sam Walczak. On the movie, which is directed by Gilles Paquet-Brenner, Barton will share screen with other leading actor and actress, Cameron Bright and Shannon Jardine.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation