Mischa Barton May Guest Star on 'Ugly Betty'
"Walled In" actress, Mischa Barton, is reported to guest star on ABC's comedy drama, "Ugly Betty". Hollyscoop reported the 22-year-old actress may get her debut appearance on the popular series for a five-episode guest arc.
As stated by "Ugly Betty" insiders, the series' staff are still in talk, dicussing about Barton's future appearance. "Mischa's career is at a standstill, so this might be great for her. It's not a done deal yet, but talks continue," said the insiders.
If Barton is indeed making a guest appearance on the series, she will join supermodel Adriana Lima and actress Lindsay Lohan who previously have guest starred on the show.
Additionally the English-born actress, Mischa Barton, is credited in the 2009 upcoming movie "Walled In" as the main character named Sam Walczak. On the movie, which is directed by Gilles Paquet-Brenner, Barton will share screen with other leading actor and actress, Cameron Bright and Shannon Jardine.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3