Mischa Barton May Guest Star on 'Ugly Betty'
"Walled In" actress, Mischa Barton, is reported to guest star on ABC's comedy drama, "Ugly Betty". Hollyscoop reported the 22-year-old actress may get her debut appearance on the popular series for a five-episode guest arc.
As stated by "Ugly Betty" insiders, the series' staff are still in talk, dicussing about Barton's future appearance. "Mischa's career is at a standstill, so this might be great for her. It's not a done deal yet, but talks continue," said the insiders.
If Barton is indeed making a guest appearance on the series, she will join supermodel Adriana Lima and actress Lindsay Lohan who previously have guest starred on the show.
Additionally the English-born actress, Mischa Barton, is credited in the 2009 upcoming movie "Walled In" as the main character named Sam Walczak. On the movie, which is directed by Gilles Paquet-Brenner, Barton will share screen with other leading actor and actress, Cameron Bright and Shannon Jardine.
More Ugly Betty News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones