Mischa Barton May Guest Star on 'Ugly Betty'
"Walled In" actress, Mischa Barton, is reported to guest star on ABC's comedy drama, "Ugly Betty". Hollyscoop reported the 22-year-old actress may get her debut appearance on the popular series for a five-episode guest arc.
As stated by "Ugly Betty" insiders, the series' staff are still in talk, dicussing about Barton's future appearance. "Mischa's career is at a standstill, so this might be great for her. It's not a done deal yet, but talks continue," said the insiders.
If Barton is indeed making a guest appearance on the series, she will join supermodel Adriana Lima and actress Lindsay Lohan who previously have guest starred on the show.
Additionally the English-born actress, Mischa Barton, is credited in the 2009 upcoming movie "Walled In" as the main character named Sam Walczak. On the movie, which is directed by Gilles Paquet-Brenner, Barton will share screen with other leading actor and actress, Cameron Bright and Shannon Jardine.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party