Robert Pattinson Talks About Fans, Fame, and Dream Date
22-year-old actor Robert Pattinson shares to reporters how his life has changed after starring in hit vampire drama "Twilight," revealing his unusual habit and the recognition he receives. Despite all the attention he gets, he admits he isn't looking for a girlfriend at the moment.
Attending the London premiere of the box office flick on Wednesday, December 3, the heartthrob said he sometimes picks up some of the characteristics of his character, which is a vampire, when he is "out with the ladies." About that, he jokingly told the press, "I've been known for a little nibble." Previously, it has also been revealed that proposing to girls as a joke when introducing himself to them is one of his unusual habits.
Hounded by many fans, most of whom are screaming teen girls, Robert recalled he didn't use to receive so much instant attention. "Now it's very different," he said, adding that after the success of "Twilight" he often gets "'Oh I'm such a big fan!'" Though so, he claimed he is not actively looking for a girlfriend, insisting "I'm not like prowling around, no!"
In another Robert Pattinson news, amidst his hectic schedule promoting "Twilight", he has recently told ITN he will probably spend Christmas Eve out with his mates. He, moreover, also stated his dream date would be a romantic dinner for two rather than a trip to the cinema.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'