Robert Pattinson Talks About Fans, Fame, and Dream Date
22-year-old actor Robert Pattinson shares to reporters how his life has changed after starring in hit vampire drama "Twilight," revealing his unusual habit and the recognition he receives. Despite all the attention he gets, he admits he isn't looking for a girlfriend at the moment.
Attending the London premiere of the box office flick on Wednesday, December 3, the heartthrob said he sometimes picks up some of the characteristics of his character, which is a vampire, when he is "out with the ladies." About that, he jokingly told the press, "I've been known for a little nibble." Previously, it has also been revealed that proposing to girls as a joke when introducing himself to them is one of his unusual habits.
Hounded by many fans, most of whom are screaming teen girls, Robert recalled he didn't use to receive so much instant attention. "Now it's very different," he said, adding that after the success of "Twilight" he often gets "'Oh I'm such a big fan!'" Though so, he claimed he is not actively looking for a girlfriend, insisting "I'm not like prowling around, no!"
In another Robert Pattinson news, amidst his hectic schedule promoting "Twilight", he has recently told ITN he will probably spend Christmas Eve out with his mates. He, moreover, also stated his dream date would be a romantic dinner for two rather than a trip to the cinema.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding