Robert Pattinson Talks About Fans, Fame, and Dream Date
22-year-old actor Robert Pattinson shares to reporters how his life has changed after starring in hit vampire drama "Twilight," revealing his unusual habit and the recognition he receives. Despite all the attention he gets, he admits he isn't looking for a girlfriend at the moment.
Attending the London premiere of the box office flick on Wednesday, December 3, the heartthrob said he sometimes picks up some of the characteristics of his character, which is a vampire, when he is "out with the ladies." About that, he jokingly told the press, "I've been known for a little nibble." Previously, it has also been revealed that proposing to girls as a joke when introducing himself to them is one of his unusual habits.
Hounded by many fans, most of whom are screaming teen girls, Robert recalled he didn't use to receive so much instant attention. "Now it's very different," he said, adding that after the success of "Twilight" he often gets "'Oh I'm such a big fan!'" Though so, he claimed he is not actively looking for a girlfriend, insisting "I'm not like prowling around, no!"
In another Robert Pattinson news, amidst his hectic schedule promoting "Twilight", he has recently told ITN he will probably spend Christmas Eve out with his mates. He, moreover, also stated his dream date would be a romantic dinner for two rather than a trip to the cinema.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed