Sneak Peek to Ryan Seacrest's 'Momma's Boys'
NBC's new TV reality show "Momma's Boys", where "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest serves as its executive producer, has been available to peek. Through a brand new clip and a behind-the-scene video, posted below, it is revealed that the upcoming TV show will center its story on a group of mothers who must help choosing the perfect women for their complacent sons.
The clip, which works as a promo of the new show, shows three male contestants and their mothers meeting 32 women. It also features the interview sections with the three mothers, and between Ryan and his mother, Connie Seacrest.
Meanwhile, the behind-the-scene video reveals Ryan and Connie, sitting together and describing about the idea of the show. It also features Ryan taking a photo shoot for the show.
"Momma's Boys" is Ryan Seacrest's new reality show which is scheduled to debut on December 16. It follows a number of eligible bachelors who are being housed with several prospective brides. The catch is the women must meet with the approval of their men's moms to continue on with the relationships.
- Opening Setup of "Momma's Boys":
- Promo Shoot Behind-the-Scene:
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer