Sneak Peek to Ryan Seacrest's 'Momma's Boys'
NBC's new TV reality show "Momma's Boys", where "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest serves as its executive producer, has been available to peek. Through a brand new clip and a behind-the-scene video, posted below, it is revealed that the upcoming TV show will center its story on a group of mothers who must help choosing the perfect women for their complacent sons.
The clip, which works as a promo of the new show, shows three male contestants and their mothers meeting 32 women. It also features the interview sections with the three mothers, and between Ryan and his mother, Connie Seacrest.
Meanwhile, the behind-the-scene video reveals Ryan and Connie, sitting together and describing about the idea of the show. It also features Ryan taking a photo shoot for the show.
"Momma's Boys" is Ryan Seacrest's new reality show which is scheduled to debut on December 16. It follows a number of eligible bachelors who are being housed with several prospective brides. The catch is the women must meet with the approval of their men's moms to continue on with the relationships.
- Opening Setup of "Momma's Boys":
- Promo Shoot Behind-the-Scene:
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'