Sneak Peek to Ryan Seacrest's 'Momma's Boys'
NBC's new TV reality show "Momma's Boys", where "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest serves as its executive producer, has been available to peek. Through a brand new clip and a behind-the-scene video, posted below, it is revealed that the upcoming TV show will center its story on a group of mothers who must help choosing the perfect women for their complacent sons.
The clip, which works as a promo of the new show, shows three male contestants and their mothers meeting 32 women. It also features the interview sections with the three mothers, and between Ryan and his mother, Connie Seacrest.
Meanwhile, the behind-the-scene video reveals Ryan and Connie, sitting together and describing about the idea of the show. It also features Ryan taking a photo shoot for the show.
"Momma's Boys" is Ryan Seacrest's new reality show which is scheduled to debut on December 16. It follows a number of eligible bachelors who are being housed with several prospective brides. The catch is the women must meet with the approval of their men's moms to continue on with the relationships.
- Opening Setup of "Momma's Boys":
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist