Sneak Peek to Ryan Seacrest's 'Momma's Boys'
NBC's new TV reality show "Momma's Boys", where "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest serves as its executive producer, has been available to peek. Through a brand new clip and a behind-the-scene video, posted below, it is revealed that the upcoming TV show will center its story on a group of mothers who must help choosing the perfect women for their complacent sons.
The clip, which works as a promo of the new show, shows three male contestants and their mothers meeting 32 women. It also features the interview sections with the three mothers, and between Ryan and his mother, Connie Seacrest.
Meanwhile, the behind-the-scene video reveals Ryan and Connie, sitting together and describing about the idea of the show. It also features Ryan taking a photo shoot for the show.
"Momma's Boys" is Ryan Seacrest's new reality show which is scheduled to debut on December 16. It follows a number of eligible bachelors who are being housed with several prospective brides. The catch is the women must meet with the approval of their men's moms to continue on with the relationships.
- Opening Setup of "Momma's Boys":
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival