Eric Stoltz to Guest Star on 'Grey's Anatomy'
ABC's hit series, "Grey's Anatomy", will have a new patient to be taken care of when Eric Stoltz lands on the series. As reported exclusively by EW's Michael Ausiello, the popular medical drama has picked up the future star of Sci Fi's "Caprica", Stoltz, to guest star on its upcoming episodes.
According to EW, the 47-year-actor will play as a serial killer in need for immediate medical attention on Seattle Grace Hospital. Joining the series leading characters, such as Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, Katherine Heigl, and Justin Chamber, the actor who has directed several episodes of "Grey's" this season will be seen on the medical drama series for three episodes.
Completing the guest-star list are "Blind Trust" star, Jessica Capshaw, and actress-screenwriter Jennifer Westfeldt. Reported to guest star on the medical series for a multi-episode arc, Capshaw will play a pediatric surgeon named Arizona Roberts, while Westfeldt will become a new patient.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift