Eric Stoltz to Guest Star on 'Grey's Anatomy'
ABC's hit series, "Grey's Anatomy", will have a new patient to be taken care of when Eric Stoltz lands on the series. As reported exclusively by EW's Michael Ausiello, the popular medical drama has picked up the future star of Sci Fi's "Caprica", Stoltz, to guest star on its upcoming episodes.
According to EW, the 47-year-actor will play as a serial killer in need for immediate medical attention on Seattle Grace Hospital. Joining the series leading characters, such as Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, Katherine Heigl, and Justin Chamber, the actor who has directed several episodes of "Grey's" this season will be seen on the medical drama series for three episodes.
Completing the guest-star list are "Blind Trust" star, Jessica Capshaw, and actress-screenwriter Jennifer Westfeldt. Reported to guest star on the medical series for a multi-episode arc, Capshaw will play a pediatric surgeon named Arizona Roberts, while Westfeldt will become a new patient.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!