Eric Stoltz to Guest Star on 'Grey's Anatomy'
ABC's hit series, "Grey's Anatomy", will have a new patient to be taken care of when Eric Stoltz lands on the series. As reported exclusively by EW's Michael Ausiello, the popular medical drama has picked up the future star of Sci Fi's "Caprica", Stoltz, to guest star on its upcoming episodes.
According to EW, the 47-year-actor will play as a serial killer in need for immediate medical attention on Seattle Grace Hospital. Joining the series leading characters, such as Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, Katherine Heigl, and Justin Chamber, the actor who has directed several episodes of "Grey's" this season will be seen on the medical drama series for three episodes.
Completing the guest-star list are "Blind Trust" star, Jessica Capshaw, and actress-screenwriter Jennifer Westfeldt. Reported to guest star on the medical series for a multi-episode arc, Capshaw will play a pediatric surgeon named Arizona Roberts, while Westfeldt will become a new patient.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera