Eric Stoltz to Guest Star on 'Grey's Anatomy'
ABC's hit series, "Grey's Anatomy", will have a new patient to be taken care of when Eric Stoltz lands on the series. As reported exclusively by EW's Michael Ausiello, the popular medical drama has picked up the future star of Sci Fi's "Caprica", Stoltz, to guest star on its upcoming episodes.
According to EW, the 47-year-actor will play as a serial killer in need for immediate medical attention on Seattle Grace Hospital. Joining the series leading characters, such as Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, Katherine Heigl, and Justin Chamber, the actor who has directed several episodes of "Grey's" this season will be seen on the medical drama series for three episodes.
Completing the guest-star list are "Blind Trust" star, Jessica Capshaw, and actress-screenwriter Jennifer Westfeldt. Reported to guest star on the medical series for a multi-episode arc, Capshaw will play a pediatric surgeon named Arizona Roberts, while Westfeldt will become a new patient.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'