Eric Stoltz to Guest Star on 'Grey's Anatomy'
ABC's hit series, "Grey's Anatomy", will have a new patient to be taken care of when Eric Stoltz lands on the series. As reported exclusively by EW's Michael Ausiello, the popular medical drama has picked up the future star of Sci Fi's "Caprica", Stoltz, to guest star on its upcoming episodes.
According to EW, the 47-year-actor will play as a serial killer in need for immediate medical attention on Seattle Grace Hospital. Joining the series leading characters, such as Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, Katherine Heigl, and Justin Chamber, the actor who has directed several episodes of "Grey's" this season will be seen on the medical drama series for three episodes.
Completing the guest-star list are "Blind Trust" star, Jessica Capshaw, and actress-screenwriter Jennifer Westfeldt. Reported to guest star on the medical series for a multi-episode arc, Capshaw will play a pediatric surgeon named Arizona Roberts, while Westfeldt will become a new patient.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO