Steven Soderbergh's 'Che' Welcomes New Trailer
A brand new trailer for Steven Soderbergh's four-hour biopic "Che" has been released. Giving another preview to the movie that highlights the life of Argentine doctor turned rebel leader Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, the trailer runs for more than 2 minutes and begins with a picture of the iconic leader before moving on showing Benicio Del Toro's version.
This four-hour biopic will be separated into two movies, "The Argentine" and "Guerrilla". While "The Argentine" focuses on Che's struggle to overthrow the corrupt dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista, "Guerrilla" centers on his life after the Cuban Revolution.
Chronicling the struggle of Marxist revolutionarist Ernesto 'Che' Guevara in taking over Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro and the events leading to his death, "Che" is starred by Benicio Del Toro as the titular character, and supported by Julia Ormond, Benjamin Bratt and Lou Diamond Phillips. The IFC Films drama is set to get its U.S. limited release on December 12.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'