Steven Soderbergh's 'Che' Welcomes New Trailer
A brand new trailer for Steven Soderbergh's four-hour biopic "Che" has been released. Giving another preview to the movie that highlights the life of Argentine doctor turned rebel leader Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, the trailer runs for more than 2 minutes and begins with a picture of the iconic leader before moving on showing Benicio Del Toro's version.
This four-hour biopic will be separated into two movies, "The Argentine" and "Guerrilla". While "The Argentine" focuses on Che's struggle to overthrow the corrupt dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista, "Guerrilla" centers on his life after the Cuban Revolution.
Chronicling the struggle of Marxist revolutionarist Ernesto 'Che' Guevara in taking over Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro and the events leading to his death, "Che" is starred by Benicio Del Toro as the titular character, and supported by Julia Ormond, Benjamin Bratt and Lou Diamond Phillips. The IFC Films drama is set to get its U.S. limited release on December 12.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation