Steven Soderbergh's 'Che' Welcomes New Trailer
A brand new trailer for Steven Soderbergh's four-hour biopic "Che" has been released. Giving another preview to the movie that highlights the life of Argentine doctor turned rebel leader Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, the trailer runs for more than 2 minutes and begins with a picture of the iconic leader before moving on showing Benicio Del Toro's version.
This four-hour biopic will be separated into two movies, "The Argentine" and "Guerrilla". While "The Argentine" focuses on Che's struggle to overthrow the corrupt dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista, "Guerrilla" centers on his life after the Cuban Revolution.
Chronicling the struggle of Marxist revolutionarist Ernesto 'Che' Guevara in taking over Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro and the events leading to his death, "Che" is starred by Benicio Del Toro as the titular character, and supported by Julia Ormond, Benjamin Bratt and Lou Diamond Phillips. The IFC Films drama is set to get its U.S. limited release on December 12.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch