Steven Soderbergh's 'Che' Welcomes New Trailer
A brand new trailer for Steven Soderbergh's four-hour biopic "Che" has been released. Giving another preview to the movie that highlights the life of Argentine doctor turned rebel leader Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, the trailer runs for more than 2 minutes and begins with a picture of the iconic leader before moving on showing Benicio Del Toro's version.
This four-hour biopic will be separated into two movies, "The Argentine" and "Guerrilla". While "The Argentine" focuses on Che's struggle to overthrow the corrupt dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista, "Guerrilla" centers on his life after the Cuban Revolution.
Chronicling the struggle of Marxist revolutionarist Ernesto 'Che' Guevara in taking over Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro and the events leading to his death, "Che" is starred by Benicio Del Toro as the titular character, and supported by Julia Ormond, Benjamin Bratt and Lou Diamond Phillips. The IFC Films drama is set to get its U.S. limited release on December 12.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'