Steven Soderbergh's 'Che' Welcomes New Trailer
A brand new trailer for Steven Soderbergh's four-hour biopic "Che" has been released. Giving another preview to the movie that highlights the life of Argentine doctor turned rebel leader Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, the trailer runs for more than 2 minutes and begins with a picture of the iconic leader before moving on showing Benicio Del Toro's version.
This four-hour biopic will be separated into two movies, "The Argentine" and "Guerrilla". While "The Argentine" focuses on Che's struggle to overthrow the corrupt dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista, "Guerrilla" centers on his life after the Cuban Revolution.
Chronicling the struggle of Marxist revolutionarist Ernesto 'Che' Guevara in taking over Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro and the events leading to his death, "Che" is starred by Benicio Del Toro as the titular character, and supported by Julia Ormond, Benjamin Bratt and Lou Diamond Phillips. The IFC Films drama is set to get its U.S. limited release on December 12.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert