ABC Releases Three New Shows' Airdates
ABC network has released the airdates of its new series on December 2. Through the press release, the network introduces three new drama series entitled "Castle", "Cupid", and "The Unusuals".
"Castle" is a drama series revolving around wildly famous mystery novelist Richard Castle. It is scheduled to premiere on Monday, March 9, 2009, at 10/9c. Nathan Fillion from "Desperate Housewives" will play the novelist who learns that a real-world copycat killer has started staging murder scenes depicted in his novels.
Meanwhile, "Cupid" follows the story of a man named Trevor Pierce, played by Bobby Cannavale, who may or may not be the Roman god of love, Cupid. The new romantic dramedy will set to air on March 24, 2009, at 10/9c.
Last but not least, "The Unusuals" is a new series about an NYPD vice detective who is unexpectedly being transferred to the homicide division. It will be premiered on Wednesday, April 8 at 10/9c with Amber Tamblyn serving as the main character of the series, detective Casey Shraeger.
Additionally, the ABC's midseason schedule also reveals the return of the network's show "Primetime: What Would You Do?". Setting up everyday scenarios and then capturing people's reactions, "Primetime" will be aired on Tuesday, January 6 at 10/9c.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip