ABC Releases Three New Shows' Airdates
ABC network has released the airdates of its new series on December 2. Through the press release, the network introduces three new drama series entitled "Castle", "Cupid", and "The Unusuals".
"Castle" is a drama series revolving around wildly famous mystery novelist Richard Castle. It is scheduled to premiere on Monday, March 9, 2009, at 10/9c. Nathan Fillion from "Desperate Housewives" will play the novelist who learns that a real-world copycat killer has started staging murder scenes depicted in his novels.
Meanwhile, "Cupid" follows the story of a man named Trevor Pierce, played by Bobby Cannavale, who may or may not be the Roman god of love, Cupid. The new romantic dramedy will set to air on March 24, 2009, at 10/9c.
Last but not least, "The Unusuals" is a new series about an NYPD vice detective who is unexpectedly being transferred to the homicide division. It will be premiered on Wednesday, April 8 at 10/9c with Amber Tamblyn serving as the main character of the series, detective Casey Shraeger.
Additionally, the ABC's midseason schedule also reveals the return of the network's show "Primetime: What Would You Do?". Setting up everyday scenarios and then capturing people's reactions, "Primetime" will be aired on Tuesday, January 6 at 10/9c.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017