ABC Releases Three New Shows' Airdates
ABC network has released the airdates of its new series on December 2. Through the press release, the network introduces three new drama series entitled "Castle", "Cupid", and "The Unusuals".
"Castle" is a drama series revolving around wildly famous mystery novelist Richard Castle. It is scheduled to premiere on Monday, March 9, 2009, at 10/9c. Nathan Fillion from "Desperate Housewives" will play the novelist who learns that a real-world copycat killer has started staging murder scenes depicted in his novels.
Meanwhile, "Cupid" follows the story of a man named Trevor Pierce, played by Bobby Cannavale, who may or may not be the Roman god of love, Cupid. The new romantic dramedy will set to air on March 24, 2009, at 10/9c.
Last but not least, "The Unusuals" is a new series about an NYPD vice detective who is unexpectedly being transferred to the homicide division. It will be premiered on Wednesday, April 8 at 10/9c with Amber Tamblyn serving as the main character of the series, detective Casey Shraeger.
Additionally, the ABC's midseason schedule also reveals the return of the network's show "Primetime: What Would You Do?". Setting up everyday scenarios and then capturing people's reactions, "Primetime" will be aired on Tuesday, January 6 at 10/9c.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit