Preview of 'House M.D.' 5.11: Joy to the World
Christmas atmosphere can be sensed on the next episode of "House M.D." Through the recently-released preview, it can be seen that Dr. Gregory House has a mission to get a perfect gift on the episode entitled "Joy to the World".
The episode, which is scheduled to air on December 9, will tell a story of House and the team when they encounter a teenager who collapsed during her high school Christmas program. It then follows the team as they are forced to delve deeper to get to the bottom of the teenager's mysterious illness.
Meanwhile, Foreman continues to work with Thirteen on the Huntington's disease drug trial, and their relationship progresses when he learns a valuable lesson from her. Also, Cuddy receives an unexpected gift of her own.
Airing on FOX network at 8/7c, House gives a clinic patient an unbelievable holiday gift and keeps his team guessing about who may have sent him a particularly thoughtful Christmas present.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed