Preview of 'House M.D.' 5.11: Joy to the World
Christmas atmosphere can be sensed on the next episode of "House M.D." Through the recently-released preview, it can be seen that Dr. Gregory House has a mission to get a perfect gift on the episode entitled "Joy to the World".
The episode, which is scheduled to air on December 9, will tell a story of House and the team when they encounter a teenager who collapsed during her high school Christmas program. It then follows the team as they are forced to delve deeper to get to the bottom of the teenager's mysterious illness.
Meanwhile, Foreman continues to work with Thirteen on the Huntington's disease drug trial, and their relationship progresses when he learns a valuable lesson from her. Also, Cuddy receives an unexpected gift of her own.
Airing on FOX network at 8/7c, House gives a clinic patient an unbelievable holiday gift and keeps his team guessing about who may have sent him a particularly thoughtful Christmas present.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen