Preview of 'House M.D.' 5.11: Joy to the World
Christmas atmosphere can be sensed on the next episode of "House M.D." Through the recently-released preview, it can be seen that Dr. Gregory House has a mission to get a perfect gift on the episode entitled "Joy to the World".
The episode, which is scheduled to air on December 9, will tell a story of House and the team when they encounter a teenager who collapsed during her high school Christmas program. It then follows the team as they are forced to delve deeper to get to the bottom of the teenager's mysterious illness.
Meanwhile, Foreman continues to work with Thirteen on the Huntington's disease drug trial, and their relationship progresses when he learns a valuable lesson from her. Also, Cuddy receives an unexpected gift of her own.
Airing on FOX network at 8/7c, House gives a clinic patient an unbelievable holiday gift and keeps his team guessing about who may have sent him a particularly thoughtful Christmas present.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers