Preview of 'House M.D.' 5.11: Joy to the World
Christmas atmosphere can be sensed on the next episode of "House M.D." Through the recently-released preview, it can be seen that Dr. Gregory House has a mission to get a perfect gift on the episode entitled "Joy to the World".
The episode, which is scheduled to air on December 9, will tell a story of House and the team when they encounter a teenager who collapsed during her high school Christmas program. It then follows the team as they are forced to delve deeper to get to the bottom of the teenager's mysterious illness.
Meanwhile, Foreman continues to work with Thirteen on the Huntington's disease drug trial, and their relationship progresses when he learns a valuable lesson from her. Also, Cuddy receives an unexpected gift of her own.
Airing on FOX network at 8/7c, House gives a clinic patient an unbelievable holiday gift and keeps his team guessing about who may have sent him a particularly thoughtful Christmas present.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger