Preview of 'House M.D.' 5.11: Joy to the World
Christmas atmosphere can be sensed on the next episode of "House M.D." Through the recently-released preview, it can be seen that Dr. Gregory House has a mission to get a perfect gift on the episode entitled "Joy to the World".
The episode, which is scheduled to air on December 9, will tell a story of House and the team when they encounter a teenager who collapsed during her high school Christmas program. It then follows the team as they are forced to delve deeper to get to the bottom of the teenager's mysterious illness.
Meanwhile, Foreman continues to work with Thirteen on the Huntington's disease drug trial, and their relationship progresses when he learns a valuable lesson from her. Also, Cuddy receives an unexpected gift of her own.
Airing on FOX network at 8/7c, House gives a clinic patient an unbelievable holiday gift and keeps his team guessing about who may have sent him a particularly thoughtful Christmas present.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular