Another Featurette and Three TV Spots for 'The Spirit' Found
Lionsgate have brought forward a new featurette as well as three international television promo for Frank Miller-directed action fantasy, "The Spirit". Unlike the previous featurette which highlights on the women of The Spirit, this one brings into attention the place Spirit calls "My City", the Central City and many never-before-seen footage.
In the two minutes video compilation, Frank Miller reveals where the design of Central City actually comes from and visual effect supervisor Stu Maschwitz talks how the City helps the masked superhero in battling his enemies. Additionally, producer Deborah Del Prete and leading actor Gabriel Macht have shared what they know of the City which presents both present and past. Apart from the featurette, three new international TV spots can also be seen below.
From the creator of comic book series "300" and "Sin City", Frank Miller, comes a live-action adaptation film made using "Sin City" noir-like technique. It teams up Gabriel Macht, Samuel L. Jackson, Eva Mendes, Scarlett Johansson, Sarah Paulson, Jaime King and many others. The Lionsgate film will be released in U.S. theaters on Christmas Day, December 25.
- New Featurette:
- International TV Spot #1:
- International TV Spot #2:
- International TV Spot #3:
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest