Another Featurette and Three TV Spots for 'The Spirit' Found
Lionsgate have brought forward a new featurette as well as three international television promo for Frank Miller-directed action fantasy, "The Spirit". Unlike the previous featurette which highlights on the women of The Spirit, this one brings into attention the place Spirit calls "My City", the Central City and many never-before-seen footage.
In the two minutes video compilation, Frank Miller reveals where the design of Central City actually comes from and visual effect supervisor Stu Maschwitz talks how the City helps the masked superhero in battling his enemies. Additionally, producer Deborah Del Prete and leading actor Gabriel Macht have shared what they know of the City which presents both present and past. Apart from the featurette, three new international TV spots can also be seen below.
From the creator of comic book series "300" and "Sin City", Frank Miller, comes a live-action adaptation film made using "Sin City" noir-like technique. It teams up Gabriel Macht, Samuel L. Jackson, Eva Mendes, Scarlett Johansson, Sarah Paulson, Jaime King and many others. The Lionsgate film will be released in U.S. theaters on Christmas Day, December 25.
- New Featurette:
- International TV Spot #1:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival