Another Featurette and Three TV Spots for 'The Spirit' Found
Lionsgate have brought forward a new featurette as well as three international television promo for Frank Miller-directed action fantasy, "The Spirit". Unlike the previous featurette which highlights on the women of The Spirit, this one brings into attention the place Spirit calls "My City", the Central City and many never-before-seen footage.
In the two minutes video compilation, Frank Miller reveals where the design of Central City actually comes from and visual effect supervisor Stu Maschwitz talks how the City helps the masked superhero in battling his enemies. Additionally, producer Deborah Del Prete and leading actor Gabriel Macht have shared what they know of the City which presents both present and past. Apart from the featurette, three new international TV spots can also be seen below.
From the creator of comic book series "300" and "Sin City", Frank Miller, comes a live-action adaptation film made using "Sin City" noir-like technique. It teams up Gabriel Macht, Samuel L. Jackson, Eva Mendes, Scarlett Johansson, Sarah Paulson, Jaime King and many others. The Lionsgate film will be released in U.S. theaters on Christmas Day, December 25.
- New Featurette:
- International TV Spot #1:
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death