Blue's Former Member Lee Ryan and Fiancee Welcome Baby Boy
Lee Ryan, the former member of boyband Blue, and his fiancee Samantha Miller have welcomed the arrival of their first child, a baby boy. Celebrity Baby Blog reports the pair named their newborn son Rain Amethyst Lee. He weighed in at around 8 lbs. His birth date hasn't been disclosed though.
Lee Ryan revealed during his 25th birthday in June this year that he had impregnated Samantha Miller, his fan. At the same time he also confirmed he planned to wed her soon. The confirmation sent shock to Lee's friends and family.
In July, report surfaced claiming Lee dumped Samantha after a series of heated arguments. She was claimed to be in complete shock over the separation. However, Lee was quick to put the brake on the false report, insisting he and Samantha were still engaged.
No wedding plans have been made by Lee and Samantha.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'