Blue's Former Member Lee Ryan and Fiancee Welcome Baby Boy
Lee Ryan, the former member of boyband Blue, and his fiancee Samantha Miller have welcomed the arrival of their first child, a baby boy. Celebrity Baby Blog reports the pair named their newborn son Rain Amethyst Lee. He weighed in at around 8 lbs. His birth date hasn't been disclosed though.
Lee Ryan revealed during his 25th birthday in June this year that he had impregnated Samantha Miller, his fan. At the same time he also confirmed he planned to wed her soon. The confirmation sent shock to Lee's friends and family.
In July, report surfaced claiming Lee dumped Samantha after a series of heated arguments. She was claimed to be in complete shock over the separation. However, Lee was quick to put the brake on the false report, insisting he and Samantha were still engaged.
No wedding plans have been made by Lee and Samantha.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame