Blue's Former Member Lee Ryan and Fiancee Welcome Baby Boy
Lee Ryan, the former member of boyband Blue, and his fiancee Samantha Miller have welcomed the arrival of their first child, a baby boy. Celebrity Baby Blog reports the pair named their newborn son Rain Amethyst Lee. He weighed in at around 8 lbs. His birth date hasn't been disclosed though.
Lee Ryan revealed during his 25th birthday in June this year that he had impregnated Samantha Miller, his fan. At the same time he also confirmed he planned to wed her soon. The confirmation sent shock to Lee's friends and family.
In July, report surfaced claiming Lee dumped Samantha after a series of heated arguments. She was claimed to be in complete shock over the separation. However, Lee was quick to put the brake on the false report, insisting he and Samantha were still engaged.
No wedding plans have been made by Lee and Samantha.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M