Blue's Former Member Lee Ryan and Fiancee Welcome Baby Boy
Lee Ryan, the former member of boyband Blue, and his fiancee Samantha Miller have welcomed the arrival of their first child, a baby boy. Celebrity Baby Blog reports the pair named their newborn son Rain Amethyst Lee. He weighed in at around 8 lbs. His birth date hasn't been disclosed though.
Lee Ryan revealed during his 25th birthday in June this year that he had impregnated Samantha Miller, his fan. At the same time he also confirmed he planned to wed her soon. The confirmation sent shock to Lee's friends and family.
In July, report surfaced claiming Lee dumped Samantha after a series of heated arguments. She was claimed to be in complete shock over the separation. However, Lee was quick to put the brake on the false report, insisting he and Samantha were still engaged.
No wedding plans have been made by Lee and Samantha.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked