Angela Bassett and Eric McCormack Set to Announce 15th SAG Awards' Nominees
Two presenters have been chosen to unveil the nominees for the 15th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. On Monday, December 1, executive producer Jeff Margolis has announced that Academy Award-nominated actress Angela Bassett and Emmy Award-winning actor Eric McCormack will join SAG president Alan Rosenberg to announce the nominations of the latest SAG Awards.
The two will uncover which movies and TV series are receiving the nods on a live telecast on Thursday, December 18 at 6 A.M. PT/9 A.M. ET. The nominations announcement for five film and eight television categories itself will be held in the SilverScreen Theater at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, and aired on TNT.
Angela Bassett currently join the cast ensemble of NBC's television series "ER" as new ER head Dr. Cate Banfield. She is known for her works in Tyler Perry's romantic comedy "Meet the Browns", Doug Atchison's drama "Akeelah and the Bee" and Brian Gibson's biopic "What's Love Got to Do With It". Meanwhile, Eric McCormack's credits include his title role as Will Truman in NBC's long-running "Will & Grace".
The 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony will be held on Sunday, January 25, 2009. It will be having a simulcast live on TNT and TBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT from the Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles. It will be produced by Jeff Margolis Productions in association with Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'