Angela Bassett and Eric McCormack Set to Announce 15th SAG Awards' Nominees
Two presenters have been chosen to unveil the nominees for the 15th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. On Monday, December 1, executive producer Jeff Margolis has announced that Academy Award-nominated actress Angela Bassett and Emmy Award-winning actor Eric McCormack will join SAG president Alan Rosenberg to announce the nominations of the latest SAG Awards.
The two will uncover which movies and TV series are receiving the nods on a live telecast on Thursday, December 18 at 6 A.M. PT/9 A.M. ET. The nominations announcement for five film and eight television categories itself will be held in the SilverScreen Theater at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, and aired on TNT.
Angela Bassett currently join the cast ensemble of NBC's television series "ER" as new ER head Dr. Cate Banfield. She is known for her works in Tyler Perry's romantic comedy "Meet the Browns", Doug Atchison's drama "Akeelah and the Bee" and Brian Gibson's biopic "What's Love Got to Do With It". Meanwhile, Eric McCormack's credits include his title role as Will Truman in NBC's long-running "Will & Grace".
The 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony will be held on Sunday, January 25, 2009. It will be having a simulcast live on TNT and TBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT from the Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles. It will be produced by Jeff Margolis Productions in association with Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville