Glitzy 'Cadillac Records' Premiere in New York
After a premiere in Los Angeles late November, "Cadillac Records" brought the glam to New York. On Monday, December 1, the drama musical saw a star-studded screening event being held at AMC Loews 19th Street in the Big Apple, where stars from Beyonce Knowles to Kelly Ripa were spotted.
Though missing out on the signature red carpet, the premiere extravaganza was still attended by Knowles' co-stars, Adrien Brody, Columbus Short, Eamonn Walker, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Gabrielle Union, Mos Def, Chyna Layne and Jeffrey Wright. Producer Sofia Sondervan and director Darnell Martin also made time to come to the event.
Beside all of the film's cast and crew, celebrity guest, like Akon, Ne-Yo, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Carmen Ejogo, Mark Consuelos, Tamara Tunie and Elsa Pataky, have also been seen among the attendees. Hip hop mogul Jay-Z was also spotted coming to the evening event alongside wife Knowles.
"Cadillac Records" is directed and scripted by Darnell Martin. It is a drama musical chronicling the rise of Chess Records and its recording artists that include Muddy Waters, Little Walter and Howlin' Wolf. It will come out to the U.S. big screen on December 5.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage