Glitzy 'Cadillac Records' Premiere in New York
After a premiere in Los Angeles late November, "Cadillac Records" brought the glam to New York. On Monday, December 1, the drama musical saw a star-studded screening event being held at AMC Loews 19th Street in the Big Apple, where stars from Beyonce Knowles to Kelly Ripa were spotted.
Though missing out on the signature red carpet, the premiere extravaganza was still attended by Knowles' co-stars, Adrien Brody, Columbus Short, Eamonn Walker, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Gabrielle Union, Mos Def, Chyna Layne and Jeffrey Wright. Producer Sofia Sondervan and director Darnell Martin also made time to come to the event.
Beside all of the film's cast and crew, celebrity guest, like Akon, Ne-Yo, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Carmen Ejogo, Mark Consuelos, Tamara Tunie and Elsa Pataky, have also been seen among the attendees. Hip hop mogul Jay-Z was also spotted coming to the evening event alongside wife Knowles.
"Cadillac Records" is directed and scripted by Darnell Martin. It is a drama musical chronicling the rise of Chess Records and its recording artists that include Muddy Waters, Little Walter and Howlin' Wolf. It will come out to the U.S. big screen on December 5.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors