Brenda Song Answers Random Questions From Fans
Actress-model-singer Brenda Song has received some random questions from her fans, ranging from boyfriend to promise ring. Taking into account that there are many questions about her, which Brenda answers right through her iPhone, sent to its inbox, E! Online decides to compile them all in a special column.
Asked if she has boyfriend, she claims, "No, because James McAvoy's already taken! LOL." Relating her single status to the fact if she wears a promise ring, Brenda states, "I feel that's a very private question; whether I wear one or not, I don't believe its about wearing a ring, but that it's about a promise you make to yourself."
Then quizzed if she wears any specific jewelry, the young beauty reveals, "I love jewelry! I don't wear one specific ring, but the rings I do wear are all gifts from my family." Talking about her shopping habit, she confesses, "I don't have a lot of time to shop, so I love shopping online! Saks.com is my favorite, LOL. I get my clothes from everywhere, from Forever 21 to Urban Outfitters to Nordstrom, and every place in between-where I can find a good deal!"
As for her acting career, Brenda tells one fan that she secured her first television role when she was 6 years old, starring in a show called "Thunder Alley" with actor Haley Joel Osment.
Brenda Song kicked off her career as a child fashion model. She has since worked as actress, voice actor, host, and singer. She secured the role of the spoiled heiress London Tipton on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." She also had a cameo appearance in Disney's "Camp Rock", which also starred Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings