Brenda Song Answers Random Questions From Fans
Actress-model-singer Brenda Song has received some random questions from her fans, ranging from boyfriend to promise ring. Taking into account that there are many questions about her, which Brenda answers right through her iPhone, sent to its inbox, E! Online decides to compile them all in a special column.
Asked if she has boyfriend, she claims, "No, because James McAvoy's already taken! LOL." Relating her single status to the fact if she wears a promise ring, Brenda states, "I feel that's a very private question; whether I wear one or not, I don't believe its about wearing a ring, but that it's about a promise you make to yourself."
Then quizzed if she wears any specific jewelry, the young beauty reveals, "I love jewelry! I don't wear one specific ring, but the rings I do wear are all gifts from my family." Talking about her shopping habit, she confesses, "I don't have a lot of time to shop, so I love shopping online! Saks.com is my favorite, LOL. I get my clothes from everywhere, from Forever 21 to Urban Outfitters to Nordstrom, and every place in between-where I can find a good deal!"
As for her acting career, Brenda tells one fan that she secured her first television role when she was 6 years old, starring in a show called "Thunder Alley" with actor Haley Joel Osment.
Brenda Song kicked off her career as a child fashion model. She has since worked as actress, voice actor, host, and singer. She secured the role of the spoiled heiress London Tipton on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." She also had a cameo appearance in Disney's "Camp Rock", which also starred Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato.
More Brenda Song News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary