Brenda Song Answers Random Questions From Fans
Actress-model-singer Brenda Song has received some random questions from her fans, ranging from boyfriend to promise ring. Taking into account that there are many questions about her, which Brenda answers right through her iPhone, sent to its inbox, E! Online decides to compile them all in a special column.
Asked if she has boyfriend, she claims, "No, because James McAvoy's already taken! LOL." Relating her single status to the fact if she wears a promise ring, Brenda states, "I feel that's a very private question; whether I wear one or not, I don't believe its about wearing a ring, but that it's about a promise you make to yourself."
Then quizzed if she wears any specific jewelry, the young beauty reveals, "I love jewelry! I don't wear one specific ring, but the rings I do wear are all gifts from my family." Talking about her shopping habit, she confesses, "I don't have a lot of time to shop, so I love shopping online! Saks.com is my favorite, LOL. I get my clothes from everywhere, from Forever 21 to Urban Outfitters to Nordstrom, and every place in between-where I can find a good deal!"
As for her acting career, Brenda tells one fan that she secured her first television role when she was 6 years old, starring in a show called "Thunder Alley" with actor Haley Joel Osment.
Brenda Song kicked off her career as a child fashion model. She has since worked as actress, voice actor, host, and singer. She secured the role of the spoiled heiress London Tipton on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." She also had a cameo appearance in Disney's "Camp Rock", which also starred Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3