Travis Barker and DJ AM Up for First Joint Concert After Plane Crash
Travis Barker will reunite with DJ AM for their first live performance since September's deadly jet accident. The two musicians will be headlining a New Year's Nation's Los Angeles New Year's Eve Party taking place at the Lot in West Hollywood, California.
"I'm ready to get back on stage with AM and continue to rock the house," Travis shared his excitement concerning the upcoming show. "I'm very excited to bring in the New Year in my hometown of L.A. I'm glad our first show back is here in L.A. on New Year's Eve. I've never been 10 places at once before."
Their gig will be entitled "TRSVJDAM" and will be streamed live on the web via newyearsnation.com. Also, it is scheduled to be broadcast in 10 big cities across U.S., including Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, New York, and Seattle.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris