Travis Barker and DJ AM Up for First Joint Concert After Plane Crash
Travis Barker will reunite with DJ AM for their first live performance since September's deadly jet accident. The two musicians will be headlining a New Year's Nation's Los Angeles New Year's Eve Party taking place at the Lot in West Hollywood, California.
"I'm ready to get back on stage with AM and continue to rock the house," Travis shared his excitement concerning the upcoming show. "I'm very excited to bring in the New Year in my hometown of L.A. I'm glad our first show back is here in L.A. on New Year's Eve. I've never been 10 places at once before."
Their gig will be entitled "TRSVJDAM" and will be streamed live on the web via newyearsnation.com. Also, it is scheduled to be broadcast in 10 big cities across U.S., including Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, New York, and Seattle.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic