Travis Barker and DJ AM Up for First Joint Concert After Plane Crash
Travis Barker will reunite with DJ AM for their first live performance since September's deadly jet accident. The two musicians will be headlining a New Year's Nation's Los Angeles New Year's Eve Party taking place at the Lot in West Hollywood, California.
"I'm ready to get back on stage with AM and continue to rock the house," Travis shared his excitement concerning the upcoming show. "I'm very excited to bring in the New Year in my hometown of L.A. I'm glad our first show back is here in L.A. on New Year's Eve. I've never been 10 places at once before."
Their gig will be entitled "TRSVJDAM" and will be streamed live on the web via newyearsnation.com. Also, it is scheduled to be broadcast in 10 big cities across U.S., including Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, New York, and Seattle.
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'