Travis Barker and DJ AM Up for First Joint Concert After Plane Crash
Travis Barker will reunite with DJ AM for their first live performance since September's deadly jet accident. The two musicians will be headlining a New Year's Nation's Los Angeles New Year's Eve Party taking place at the Lot in West Hollywood, California.
"I'm ready to get back on stage with AM and continue to rock the house," Travis shared his excitement concerning the upcoming show. "I'm very excited to bring in the New Year in my hometown of L.A. I'm glad our first show back is here in L.A. on New Year's Eve. I've never been 10 places at once before."
Their gig will be entitled "TRSVJDAM" and will be streamed live on the web via newyearsnation.com. Also, it is scheduled to be broadcast in 10 big cities across U.S., including Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, New York, and Seattle.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video