A New Clip and Behind-the-Scene of 'CSI' 9.09: 19 Down
Laurence Fishburne's debut appearance on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" upcoming episode entitled "19 Down" is revealed through a new clip and one behind-the-scene video posted below. The clip features Fishburne in a scene where he introduces himself as his character, Dr. Raymond Langston.
The clip also shows how the 47-year-old actor begins an investigation of a murder case. Meanwhile, the behind-the-scene video presents the on-set shooting for the episode. On the video, the Emmy Award-winning actor also expresses how he feels for joining the series.
In "19 Down", Fishburne plays a well-known criminal pathologist who will work together with the series' main character, Gil Grissom, played by William Petersen. The episode itself tells how the two will investigate a new murder which leads to a connection with an infamous serial killer.
"19 Down" will be aired on December 11 at 9/8c on CBS network.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival