A New Clip and Behind-the-Scene of 'CSI' 9.09: 19 Down
Laurence Fishburne's debut appearance on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" upcoming episode entitled "19 Down" is revealed through a new clip and one behind-the-scene video posted below. The clip features Fishburne in a scene where he introduces himself as his character, Dr. Raymond Langston.
The clip also shows how the 47-year-old actor begins an investigation of a murder case. Meanwhile, the behind-the-scene video presents the on-set shooting for the episode. On the video, the Emmy Award-winning actor also expresses how he feels for joining the series.
In "19 Down", Fishburne plays a well-known criminal pathologist who will work together with the series' main character, Gil Grissom, played by William Petersen. The episode itself tells how the two will investigate a new murder which leads to a connection with an infamous serial killer.
"19 Down" will be aired on December 11 at 9/8c on CBS network.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck