Video Premiere: Brandy's 'Long Distance'
In support of her brand new single "Long Distance", Brandy has premiered a music video for the song. In the Chris Robinson-directed music video, she is captured turning devastated and taken "through the feeling of missing the person she's in love with" in Park Plaza Hotel where the video shooting took place.
"Long Distance" is a ballad song from Brandy's fifth studio album "Human", which will hit the U.S. stores on December 9. "Whether it's a significant other or your daughter, a lot of people are away from the people they love," she explained. "I met some lady, and she was telling me her husband is away in Iraq right now. I was like, 'I have the perfect song for you.' ... "
Brandy's "Long Distance" music video:
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl