Video Premiere: Brandy's 'Long Distance'
In support of her brand new single "Long Distance", Brandy has premiered a music video for the song. In the Chris Robinson-directed music video, she is captured turning devastated and taken "through the feeling of missing the person she's in love with" in Park Plaza Hotel where the video shooting took place.
"Long Distance" is a ballad song from Brandy's fifth studio album "Human", which will hit the U.S. stores on December 9. "Whether it's a significant other or your daughter, a lot of people are away from the people they love," she explained. "I met some lady, and she was telling me her husband is away in Iraq right now. I was like, 'I have the perfect song for you.' ... "
Brandy's "Long Distance" music video:
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia