Video Premiere: Brandy's 'Long Distance'
In support of her brand new single "Long Distance", Brandy has premiered a music video for the song. In the Chris Robinson-directed music video, she is captured turning devastated and taken "through the feeling of missing the person she's in love with" in Park Plaza Hotel where the video shooting took place.
"Long Distance" is a ballad song from Brandy's fifth studio album "Human", which will hit the U.S. stores on December 9. "Whether it's a significant other or your daughter, a lot of people are away from the people they love," she explained. "I met some lady, and she was telling me her husband is away in Iraq right now. I was like, 'I have the perfect song for you.' ... "
Brandy's "Long Distance" music video:
More Brandy News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna