Video Premiere: Brandy's 'Long Distance'
In support of her brand new single "Long Distance", Brandy has premiered a music video for the song. In the Chris Robinson-directed music video, she is captured turning devastated and taken "through the feeling of missing the person she's in love with" in Park Plaza Hotel where the video shooting took place.
"Long Distance" is a ballad song from Brandy's fifth studio album "Human", which will hit the U.S. stores on December 9. "Whether it's a significant other or your daughter, a lot of people are away from the people they love," she explained. "I met some lady, and she was telling me her husband is away in Iraq right now. I was like, 'I have the perfect song for you.' ... "
Brandy's "Long Distance" music video:
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports