Video Premiere: Brandy's 'Long Distance'
In support of her brand new single "Long Distance", Brandy has premiered a music video for the song. In the Chris Robinson-directed music video, she is captured turning devastated and taken "through the feeling of missing the person she's in love with" in Park Plaza Hotel where the video shooting took place.
"Long Distance" is a ballad song from Brandy's fifth studio album "Human", which will hit the U.S. stores on December 9. "Whether it's a significant other or your daughter, a lot of people are away from the people they love," she explained. "I met some lady, and she was telling me her husband is away in Iraq right now. I was like, 'I have the perfect song for you.' ... "
Brandy's "Long Distance" music video:
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked