Preview of 'Desperate Housewives' 5.10: A Vision's Just a Vision
Next week in "Desperate Housewives", Carlos comes to realize that Gabrielle has sacrificed a lot for the family and Bree struggles to convince her son Andrew that she has accepted him for the way he is. The December 7 edition is titled "A Vision's Just a Vision".
Also, Lynette takes some measures to protect his son, and Dave starts to lose his grip. Susan and Mike recognize the extent of their relationship while Katherine finds happiness at the same time. Guest stars include Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. McCluskey and Lily Tomlin as Roberta.
Recently James Denton who portrays Mike said to E! Online that the story between his character and Katherine is going further. He said, "I've got some great stuff coming up with Dana Delany; Mike and Katherine aren't finished." The actor also hints on the existence of Dave Williams in Mike's life, saying "One theory is that he's after me, the other theory is that he just needs information from me. The jail thing is important, [but] I haven't heard the right theory yet about Neal McDonough, so I would just say stick with it; it's a really great payoff."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen