Preview of 'Desperate Housewives' 5.10: A Vision's Just a Vision
Next week in "Desperate Housewives", Carlos comes to realize that Gabrielle has sacrificed a lot for the family and Bree struggles to convince her son Andrew that she has accepted him for the way he is. The December 7 edition is titled "A Vision's Just a Vision".
Also, Lynette takes some measures to protect his son, and Dave starts to lose his grip. Susan and Mike recognize the extent of their relationship while Katherine finds happiness at the same time. Guest stars include Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. McCluskey and Lily Tomlin as Roberta.
Recently James Denton who portrays Mike said to E! Online that the story between his character and Katherine is going further. He said, "I've got some great stuff coming up with Dana Delany; Mike and Katherine aren't finished." The actor also hints on the existence of Dave Williams in Mike's life, saying "One theory is that he's after me, the other theory is that he just needs information from me. The jail thing is important, [but] I haven't heard the right theory yet about Neal McDonough, so I would just say stick with it; it's a really great payoff."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash