Preview of 'Desperate Housewives' 5.10: A Vision's Just a Vision
Next week in "Desperate Housewives", Carlos comes to realize that Gabrielle has sacrificed a lot for the family and Bree struggles to convince her son Andrew that she has accepted him for the way he is. The December 7 edition is titled "A Vision's Just a Vision".
Also, Lynette takes some measures to protect his son, and Dave starts to lose his grip. Susan and Mike recognize the extent of their relationship while Katherine finds happiness at the same time. Guest stars include Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. McCluskey and Lily Tomlin as Roberta.
Recently James Denton who portrays Mike said to E! Online that the story between his character and Katherine is going further. He said, "I've got some great stuff coming up with Dana Delany; Mike and Katherine aren't finished." The actor also hints on the existence of Dave Williams in Mike's life, saying "One theory is that he's after me, the other theory is that he just needs information from me. The jail thing is important, [but] I haven't heard the right theory yet about Neal McDonough, so I would just say stick with it; it's a really great payoff."
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli