Preview of 'Desperate Housewives' 5.10: A Vision's Just a Vision
Next week in "Desperate Housewives", Carlos comes to realize that Gabrielle has sacrificed a lot for the family and Bree struggles to convince her son Andrew that she has accepted him for the way he is. The December 7 edition is titled "A Vision's Just a Vision".
Also, Lynette takes some measures to protect his son, and Dave starts to lose his grip. Susan and Mike recognize the extent of their relationship while Katherine finds happiness at the same time. Guest stars include Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. McCluskey and Lily Tomlin as Roberta.
Recently James Denton who portrays Mike said to E! Online that the story between his character and Katherine is going further. He said, "I've got some great stuff coming up with Dana Delany; Mike and Katherine aren't finished." The actor also hints on the existence of Dave Williams in Mike's life, saying "One theory is that he's after me, the other theory is that he just needs information from me. The jail thing is important, [but] I haven't heard the right theory yet about Neal McDonough, so I would just say stick with it; it's a really great payoff."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'