Jessica Alba to Be Featured on 2009 Campari Calendar
Regaining her svelte figure after giving birth to daughter Honor Marie Warren in early June this year, Jessica Alba reportedly is set to be featured on 2009 Campari Calendar. The Club Campari-themed calendar is said to feature her as "the protagonist" as being photographed by famed photographer Mario Testino, with Jean Paul-Goude in hand to direct.
Alba has yet denied or clarified the report. There is also no comment just yet from Campari. Though so, it has been claimed that Alba will make a red carpet appearance at a special invitation-only event set for December 2 later this year in Milan, which is held to mark the 10th anniversary of Campari Calendar.
Jessica Alba gave birth to Honor Marie Warren, her daughter with husband Cash Warren, on June 7. She has since made a comeback to movie industry and already signed on to star in a 2010 thriller-drama, "The Killer Inside Me," which currently is still in pre-production stage. She, currently, is filming drama flick "An Invisible Sign of My Own" which is slated for 2009 release.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed