Jessica Alba to Be Featured on 2009 Campari Calendar
Regaining her svelte figure after giving birth to daughter Honor Marie Warren in early June this year, Jessica Alba reportedly is set to be featured on 2009 Campari Calendar. The Club Campari-themed calendar is said to feature her as "the protagonist" as being photographed by famed photographer Mario Testino, with Jean Paul-Goude in hand to direct.
Alba has yet denied or clarified the report. There is also no comment just yet from Campari. Though so, it has been claimed that Alba will make a red carpet appearance at a special invitation-only event set for December 2 later this year in Milan, which is held to mark the 10th anniversary of Campari Calendar.
Jessica Alba gave birth to Honor Marie Warren, her daughter with husband Cash Warren, on June 7. She has since made a comeback to movie industry and already signed on to star in a 2010 thriller-drama, "The Killer Inside Me," which currently is still in pre-production stage. She, currently, is filming drama flick "An Invisible Sign of My Own" which is slated for 2009 release.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer