Jessica Alba to Be Featured on 2009 Campari Calendar
Regaining her svelte figure after giving birth to daughter Honor Marie Warren in early June this year, Jessica Alba reportedly is set to be featured on 2009 Campari Calendar. The Club Campari-themed calendar is said to feature her as "the protagonist" as being photographed by famed photographer Mario Testino, with Jean Paul-Goude in hand to direct.
Alba has yet denied or clarified the report. There is also no comment just yet from Campari. Though so, it has been claimed that Alba will make a red carpet appearance at a special invitation-only event set for December 2 later this year in Milan, which is held to mark the 10th anniversary of Campari Calendar.
Jessica Alba gave birth to Honor Marie Warren, her daughter with husband Cash Warren, on June 7. She has since made a comeback to movie industry and already signed on to star in a 2010 thriller-drama, "The Killer Inside Me," which currently is still in pre-production stage. She, currently, is filming drama flick "An Invisible Sign of My Own" which is slated for 2009 release.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked