Jessica Alba to Be Featured on 2009 Campari Calendar
Regaining her svelte figure after giving birth to daughter Honor Marie Warren in early June this year, Jessica Alba reportedly is set to be featured on 2009 Campari Calendar. The Club Campari-themed calendar is said to feature her as "the protagonist" as being photographed by famed photographer Mario Testino, with Jean Paul-Goude in hand to direct.
Alba has yet denied or clarified the report. There is also no comment just yet from Campari. Though so, it has been claimed that Alba will make a red carpet appearance at a special invitation-only event set for December 2 later this year in Milan, which is held to mark the 10th anniversary of Campari Calendar.
Jessica Alba gave birth to Honor Marie Warren, her daughter with husband Cash Warren, on June 7. She has since made a comeback to movie industry and already signed on to star in a 2010 thriller-drama, "The Killer Inside Me," which currently is still in pre-production stage. She, currently, is filming drama flick "An Invisible Sign of My Own" which is slated for 2009 release.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.
- Emotional Ariana Grande Seen for the First Time After Manchester Concert Bombing
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne