'New Moon' Possibly Begin Filming in March, Hints Kristen Stewart
"New Moon" may start lensing in March 2009. ShockTillYouDrop reported that the potential production date has been revealed by "Twilight" actress, Kristen Stewart, when she chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his radio show on KiisFM.
Apart from when the shooting may begin, the 18-year-old also gushed about where some of the filming will take place. "A lot of the book takes place in Italy, and I think we're going to get to go to Italy, which is so cool," she said, adding, "For a while there, they were like, 'oh, we don't know if we have the money', but now I think we may have the money!"
On the occasion, the co-star of Jodie Foster in "Panic Room" also made time to talk about the Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" novel itself. "It's oddly engaging," she explained. "I mean, you read the book and you feel like you are the character. It's a totally vicarious experience. She's such a good strong female character. I can understand why girls put herself in that position."
"New Moon" is an adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's second novel in her Twilight series. While "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke is rumored to be in talks to return helming the sequel, screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg has been set to come back and pen the script for this second movie. Earlier report has also claimed that both leading actors, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, will earn $12 million each for "New Moon".
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt