Ne-Yo Reached Out to Jennifer Hudson, Sent 'Countless E-mails' Post Family Tragedy
R 'n' B singer-songwriter Ne-Yo told Valerie Nome of OK! magazine's Red Carpet Confidential that he did reach out to Jennifer Hudson after learning her mother, brother, and young nephew were all slain. He even admitted to have made phone calls to the former "American Idol" finalist and also sent her "countless emails."
"I sent countless e-mails, I've tried to call a few times - of course, I'm not expecting her to answer the phone, going through what she's going through," Ne-Yo confessed. "But I've sent her countless e-mails letting her know that my prayers are with her and her family, and just hold your head up. God has a plan for everything."
Ne-Yo and Jennifer Hudson sing the same genre of music and they have worked together on his second album "Because of You". She lent her voice for one of the LP's tracks, titled "Leaving Tonight."
With holidays are on already, Ne-Yo revealed further that he plans to get his son present. "I'll definitely send a gift to him, but legally I'm not even allowed to be over there," he told Valerie of life with his son. "It's a long story. Maybe later on I'll put out a press release, but as of right now, I'm not allowed to see him."
Apparently, fame doesn't promise Ne-Yo everything he wants as he revealed he couldn't get his dream dog, explaining "I want one, but I'm never in one place long enough to have one. And I don't want a little dog that you can carry around with you. That's not for me. I want a Rottweiler. I want a dog you can ride like a horse. But you can't take a Rottweiler on the plane with you. It would be bad."
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?