Ne-Yo Reached Out to Jennifer Hudson, Sent 'Countless E-mails' Post Family Tragedy
R 'n' B singer-songwriter Ne-Yo told Valerie Nome of OK! magazine's Red Carpet Confidential that he did reach out to Jennifer Hudson after learning her mother, brother, and young nephew were all slain. He even admitted to have made phone calls to the former "American Idol" finalist and also sent her "countless emails."
"I sent countless e-mails, I've tried to call a few times - of course, I'm not expecting her to answer the phone, going through what she's going through," Ne-Yo confessed. "But I've sent her countless e-mails letting her know that my prayers are with her and her family, and just hold your head up. God has a plan for everything."
Ne-Yo and Jennifer Hudson sing the same genre of music and they have worked together on his second album "Because of You". She lent her voice for one of the LP's tracks, titled "Leaving Tonight."
With holidays are on already, Ne-Yo revealed further that he plans to get his son present. "I'll definitely send a gift to him, but legally I'm not even allowed to be over there," he told Valerie of life with his son. "It's a long story. Maybe later on I'll put out a press release, but as of right now, I'm not allowed to see him."
Apparently, fame doesn't promise Ne-Yo everything he wants as he revealed he couldn't get his dream dog, explaining "I want one, but I'm never in one place long enough to have one. And I don't want a little dog that you can carry around with you. That's not for me. I want a Rottweiler. I want a dog you can ride like a horse. But you can't take a Rottweiler on the plane with you. It would be bad."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'