Ne-Yo Reached Out to Jennifer Hudson, Sent 'Countless E-mails' Post Family Tragedy
R 'n' B singer-songwriter Ne-Yo told Valerie Nome of OK! magazine's Red Carpet Confidential that he did reach out to Jennifer Hudson after learning her mother, brother, and young nephew were all slain. He even admitted to have made phone calls to the former "American Idol" finalist and also sent her "countless emails."
"I sent countless e-mails, I've tried to call a few times - of course, I'm not expecting her to answer the phone, going through what she's going through," Ne-Yo confessed. "But I've sent her countless e-mails letting her know that my prayers are with her and her family, and just hold your head up. God has a plan for everything."
Ne-Yo and Jennifer Hudson sing the same genre of music and they have worked together on his second album "Because of You". She lent her voice for one of the LP's tracks, titled "Leaving Tonight."
With holidays are on already, Ne-Yo revealed further that he plans to get his son present. "I'll definitely send a gift to him, but legally I'm not even allowed to be over there," he told Valerie of life with his son. "It's a long story. Maybe later on I'll put out a press release, but as of right now, I'm not allowed to see him."
Apparently, fame doesn't promise Ne-Yo everything he wants as he revealed he couldn't get his dream dog, explaining "I want one, but I'm never in one place long enough to have one. And I don't want a little dog that you can carry around with you. That's not for me. I want a Rottweiler. I want a dog you can ride like a horse. But you can't take a Rottweiler on the plane with you. It would be bad."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala