Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz's Baby's Pics Worth 2 Million Dollars
While talks on the name of Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz's newborn son, Bronx Mowgli Wentz, are still heating up, new rumor has surfaced by the hour that the first pictures of the infant might worth $2 million. Though so, it is not yet known if the new celebrity parents would like to sell the exclusive first pics of their son and which tabloid would nab the rights to publish the shots.
Regarding Bronx's photo fortune, U.S. publicist Howard Bragman explains his point of view, "I see Ashlee and Pete coming in at the low seven figures mark. Two million seems like a good, solid figure for Ashlee and Pete. It's a two-celeb couple, so that's a boost for them." Howard says further, "Keep in mind, last year, Ashlee was the girl who sang along to the tape recorder. It was a PR nightmare. Now, she's a newlywed and a new mom, so she's a lot more relatable."
Comparing Ashlee and Pete to Hollywood mega-watt couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who according to various reports receive $20 million for the first pics of their twins Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon, Howard thinks, "Nobody does this better than Angelina. She and Brad Pitt have been very careful to make it clear that the money they've been getting has been part of their charity outreach work. The big bucks are a nice perk, but for them, the publicity is priceless."
Ashlee Simpson, who gave birth to Bronx Mowgli Wentz last Thursday, November 20, has yet commented on the report. She and her husband Pete Wentz have been laying low since they welcomed their son into the world.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'