Grant Show Refuses to Reprise Role on 'Melrose Place 2.0'
As The CW network plans to make "Melrose Place" spin-off, one of the original series' leading actor says "no" to return as his "Melrose Place" character on the spin-off. It has been reported that Grant Show, who played Jake Hanson in the original series, has refused an offer to reprise his role for the new spin-off tentatively titled "Melrose Place 2.0".
To TVGuide, Show confesses that he has been approached by The CW's executive to make another appearance for his Jake Hanson's character, but has declined it. "I don't think I want to do it. I don't think they need me. I'd just be 'the old guy' on the show, and that's not the kind of thing I want to do," Show says.
Grant Show has recently been cast as Jeff Markham on a new film tilted "All Ages Night". He also guest stars for six episodes on ABC's "Private Practice" as Archer Montgomery.
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Madonna Biopic 'Blonde Ambition' Is in the Works at Universal
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'