Grant Show Refuses to Reprise Role on 'Melrose Place 2.0'
As The CW network plans to make "Melrose Place" spin-off, one of the original series' leading actor says "no" to return as his "Melrose Place" character on the spin-off. It has been reported that Grant Show, who played Jake Hanson in the original series, has refused an offer to reprise his role for the new spin-off tentatively titled "Melrose Place 2.0".
To TVGuide, Show confesses that he has been approached by The CW's executive to make another appearance for his Jake Hanson's character, but has declined it. "I don't think I want to do it. I don't think they need me. I'd just be 'the old guy' on the show, and that's not the kind of thing I want to do," Show says.
Grant Show has recently been cast as Jeff Markham on a new film tilted "All Ages Night". He also guest stars for six episodes on ABC's "Private Practice" as Archer Montgomery.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off