Grant Show Refuses to Reprise Role on 'Melrose Place 2.0'
As The CW network plans to make "Melrose Place" spin-off, one of the original series' leading actor says "no" to return as his "Melrose Place" character on the spin-off. It has been reported that Grant Show, who played Jake Hanson in the original series, has refused an offer to reprise his role for the new spin-off tentatively titled "Melrose Place 2.0".
To TVGuide, Show confesses that he has been approached by The CW's executive to make another appearance for his Jake Hanson's character, but has declined it. "I don't think I want to do it. I don't think they need me. I'd just be 'the old guy' on the show, and that's not the kind of thing I want to do," Show says.
Grant Show has recently been cast as Jeff Markham on a new film tilted "All Ages Night". He also guest stars for six episodes on ABC's "Private Practice" as Archer Montgomery.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'