Grant Show Refuses to Reprise Role on 'Melrose Place 2.0'
As The CW network plans to make "Melrose Place" spin-off, one of the original series' leading actor says "no" to return as his "Melrose Place" character on the spin-off. It has been reported that Grant Show, who played Jake Hanson in the original series, has refused an offer to reprise his role for the new spin-off tentatively titled "Melrose Place 2.0".
To TVGuide, Show confesses that he has been approached by The CW's executive to make another appearance for his Jake Hanson's character, but has declined it. "I don't think I want to do it. I don't think they need me. I'd just be 'the old guy' on the show, and that's not the kind of thing I want to do," Show says.
Grant Show has recently been cast as Jeff Markham on a new film tilted "All Ages Night". He also guest stars for six episodes on ABC's "Private Practice" as Archer Montgomery.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones