Grant Show Refuses to Reprise Role on 'Melrose Place 2.0'
As The CW network plans to make "Melrose Place" spin-off, one of the original series' leading actor says "no" to return as his "Melrose Place" character on the spin-off. It has been reported that Grant Show, who played Jake Hanson in the original series, has refused an offer to reprise his role for the new spin-off tentatively titled "Melrose Place 2.0".
To TVGuide, Show confesses that he has been approached by The CW's executive to make another appearance for his Jake Hanson's character, but has declined it. "I don't think I want to do it. I don't think they need me. I'd just be 'the old guy' on the show, and that's not the kind of thing I want to do," Show says.
Grant Show has recently been cast as Jeff Markham on a new film tilted "All Ages Night". He also guest stars for six episodes on ABC's "Private Practice" as Archer Montgomery.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake