Robert Pattinson Named Rolling Stone's Hot Actor of the Year
"Twilight" leading actor Robert Pattinson earns one more accolade as Rolling Stone magazine has just named him Hot Actor of the Year. Showing off his 'hotness', he is photographed for the publication's Hot List laying on what looks like floor, wearing a white undershirt and puffing away a cigarette.
Speaking of his fame after playing the role of Edward Cullen in vampire flick "Twilight", Robert shares to Rolling Stone, "Twilight is a metaphor for the virtues of chastity, but it's had the opposite effect." The 22-year-old British actor continues sharing his odd experience with fans, stating, "I get letters that say, 'I'm going to kill myself if you don't watch High School Musical 2 with me.'" He additionally reveals, "A mother recently gave me her baby and asked, 'Can you please bite his head?'"
In related news, Robert Pattinson also graces this week's Entertainment Weekly, to which he shares about his fluctuating body weight while shooting "Twilight". "I used to go to the gym for about five hours a day but then I started losing so such weight. My head started to look really huge in comparison to the rest of my body," he recalls his days prior to filming the box office hit.
After that, "[Director Catherine Hardwicke] came up to me and said, 'What are you doing to yourself?'", he says, adding that "[To gain weight,] I literally stopped exercising. Eating a cheeseburger after 2 1/2 months of doing that- it tasted like ambrosia."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues