Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.08: Crime and Punishment
In the next episode of "Private Practice", Addison will team up with Charlotte to save the lives of a pregnant woman in coma and her unborn child. "Crime and Punishment" which will air on December 3 also sees Pete's girlfriend, Meg, having a rift with members of the Oceanside staff when she begins seeing patients there. Things also got serious when Violet seeks Kevin's advice after a patient is suspected of murdering his wife.
Starting this week, Grant Show has begun his multi-episode arc cameo as Archer, the younger brother of Addison who creates quite a stir in the practice. He is also a surgeon, and E! said that his involvement in "Private Practice" may have something to do with the crossover between "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice" that was reported earlier this month.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover