Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.08: Crime and Punishment
In the next episode of "Private Practice", Addison will team up with Charlotte to save the lives of a pregnant woman in coma and her unborn child. "Crime and Punishment" which will air on December 3 also sees Pete's girlfriend, Meg, having a rift with members of the Oceanside staff when she begins seeing patients there. Things also got serious when Violet seeks Kevin's advice after a patient is suspected of murdering his wife.
Starting this week, Grant Show has begun his multi-episode arc cameo as Archer, the younger brother of Addison who creates quite a stir in the practice. He is also a surgeon, and E! said that his involvement in "Private Practice" may have something to do with the crossover between "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice" that was reported earlier this month.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'