Britney Spears to Parade Through Big Apple to Celebrate 27th Birthday
It is reported that Britney Spears has been planning to celebrate her nearing 27th birthday in style by parading through New York City in a wild, circus-themed party. After that she will go on partying at star-studded nightclub Tenjune.
A source has been quoted as telling the New York Post that Britney's birthday party will be "a very private, Circus-theme event". No confirmation nor denial just yet from the pop singer's camp regarding the report.
Britney Spears will turn 27 years old on Tuesday, December 2. Previously, it has been confirmed that on the same day she will play new tracks from her sixth studio album, "Circus", on ABC's "Good Morning America" at the Big Apple's Bryant Park to mark the U.S. release of the LP.
Recently Britney had a tell-all interview with Rolling Stone magazine's December 2008 issue, which featured her baring her pierced belly in a gray top and jeans on its cover. To the publication, she opened up about her feeling when she lost the custody of her sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, and also how the young boys have started swearing.
More Britney Spears News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'