Britney Spears to Parade Through Big Apple to Celebrate 27th Birthday
It is reported that Britney Spears has been planning to celebrate her nearing 27th birthday in style by parading through New York City in a wild, circus-themed party. After that she will go on partying at star-studded nightclub Tenjune.
A source has been quoted as telling the New York Post that Britney's birthday party will be "a very private, Circus-theme event". No confirmation nor denial just yet from the pop singer's camp regarding the report.
Britney Spears will turn 27 years old on Tuesday, December 2. Previously, it has been confirmed that on the same day she will play new tracks from her sixth studio album, "Circus", on ABC's "Good Morning America" at the Big Apple's Bryant Park to mark the U.S. release of the LP.
Recently Britney had a tell-all interview with Rolling Stone magazine's December 2008 issue, which featured her baring her pierced belly in a gray top and jeans on its cover. To the publication, she opened up about her feeling when she lost the custody of her sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, and also how the young boys have started swearing.
More Britney Spears News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal