Britney Spears to Parade Through Big Apple to Celebrate 27th Birthday
It is reported that Britney Spears has been planning to celebrate her nearing 27th birthday in style by parading through New York City in a wild, circus-themed party. After that she will go on partying at star-studded nightclub Tenjune.
A source has been quoted as telling the New York Post that Britney's birthday party will be "a very private, Circus-theme event". No confirmation nor denial just yet from the pop singer's camp regarding the report.
Britney Spears will turn 27 years old on Tuesday, December 2. Previously, it has been confirmed that on the same day she will play new tracks from her sixth studio album, "Circus", on ABC's "Good Morning America" at the Big Apple's Bryant Park to mark the U.S. release of the LP.
Recently Britney had a tell-all interview with Rolling Stone magazine's December 2008 issue, which featured her baring her pierced belly in a gray top and jeans on its cover. To the publication, she opened up about her feeling when she lost the custody of her sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, and also how the young boys have started swearing.
More Britney Spears News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video