Larry King to Guest Star on '30 Rock'
Another guest star will appear on NBC's comedy series "30 Rock". It has been reported by TV Week that American veteran host for television and radio, Larry King, will make his debut appearance on the hit comedy series for an upcoming episode of season three.
Moreover, a reliable source has informed that King has filmed his scene on the set of his CNN talk show, "Larry King Live". King is said to contribute to the series by playing himself. In his special appearance, he reportedly will star opposite the series' character Tracy Jordan, played by Tracy Morgan.
In the meantime, there is no official confirmation from the series' representative, the network, or King himself about this future cameo. Plus, detailed information about King's episode airdate and plot are still to be determined.
Larry King joins several outstanding names, like Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Aniston and Steve Martin, in the list of the "30 Rock" season three's celebrity cameos.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'