Selena Gomez Afraid of Being Cheated
Disney teen sensation Selena Gomez has revealed to TWIST magazine her biggest fear in dating that is being cheated by her boyfriend. "Cheating is a fear of mine. Some boys can't pay attention to just one girl, when they see one it's like, 'Woo, pretty girl!'" so she admits while at the same time also claiming, "I've been fortunate with the guys I've gone on dates with because they've been very respectful."
Selena then goes on talking about the difference between men and women that is quite obvious for her to notice. "When boys are young, they want to have fun and talk to all kinds of girl. When you think about it, why would a guy want to be tied down? But girls like the fairytale ending and think, 'I want to be with him forever,'" she states.
Opening up about her fear of cheaters, Selena Gomez however never talks publicly about her love life. She also offers no clue about her relationship with rumored boyfriend Nick Jonas.
In another Selena news, it has been reported that she is auctioning off herself to raise fund for Rosie O'Donnell's Gala: Building Dreams for Kids Auction. In support of the charity, she offers 4 lucky bidders the opportunity to spend one whole day with her on the set of her Disney Channel show, "Wizards of Waverly Place." Greater than that, the four people will also be escorted on set with Selena, allowed to see her private dressing room and stay for a live taping of the show. More information of the auction can be seen on CharityBuzz.com.
More Selena Gomez News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3