Selena Gomez Afraid of Being Cheated
Disney teen sensation Selena Gomez has revealed to TWIST magazine her biggest fear in dating that is being cheated by her boyfriend. "Cheating is a fear of mine. Some boys can't pay attention to just one girl, when they see one it's like, 'Woo, pretty girl!'" so she admits while at the same time also claiming, "I've been fortunate with the guys I've gone on dates with because they've been very respectful."
Selena then goes on talking about the difference between men and women that is quite obvious for her to notice. "When boys are young, they want to have fun and talk to all kinds of girl. When you think about it, why would a guy want to be tied down? But girls like the fairytale ending and think, 'I want to be with him forever,'" she states.
Opening up about her fear of cheaters, Selena Gomez however never talks publicly about her love life. She also offers no clue about her relationship with rumored boyfriend Nick Jonas.
In another Selena news, it has been reported that she is auctioning off herself to raise fund for Rosie O'Donnell's Gala: Building Dreams for Kids Auction. In support of the charity, she offers 4 lucky bidders the opportunity to spend one whole day with her on the set of her Disney Channel show, "Wizards of Waverly Place." Greater than that, the four people will also be escorted on set with Selena, allowed to see her private dressing room and stay for a live taping of the show. More information of the auction can be seen on CharityBuzz.com.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed