Selena Gomez Afraid of Being Cheated
Disney teen sensation Selena Gomez has revealed to TWIST magazine her biggest fear in dating that is being cheated by her boyfriend. "Cheating is a fear of mine. Some boys can't pay attention to just one girl, when they see one it's like, 'Woo, pretty girl!'" so she admits while at the same time also claiming, "I've been fortunate with the guys I've gone on dates with because they've been very respectful."
Selena then goes on talking about the difference between men and women that is quite obvious for her to notice. "When boys are young, they want to have fun and talk to all kinds of girl. When you think about it, why would a guy want to be tied down? But girls like the fairytale ending and think, 'I want to be with him forever,'" she states.
Opening up about her fear of cheaters, Selena Gomez however never talks publicly about her love life. She also offers no clue about her relationship with rumored boyfriend Nick Jonas.
In another Selena news, it has been reported that she is auctioning off herself to raise fund for Rosie O'Donnell's Gala: Building Dreams for Kids Auction. In support of the charity, she offers 4 lucky bidders the opportunity to spend one whole day with her on the set of her Disney Channel show, "Wizards of Waverly Place." Greater than that, the four people will also be escorted on set with Selena, allowed to see her private dressing room and stay for a live taping of the show. More information of the auction can be seen on CharityBuzz.com.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered