Second 'He's Just Not That Into You' Trailer Comes Out
How to find true love when everyone hides the truth? "He's Just Not That Into You" follows a group of women in their twenties and thirties who try to figure out the answers to that question, and through the new trailer released firstly by MySpace, it can be seen that most of the women find the reading or misreading human behavior as something that is proved to be challenging.
These interconnecting story arcs center on Gigi, a young woman who repeatedly misinterprets the signs that men give her about their level of interest in her. Desperately trying to get attention from her love interest Connor, she then turns to Alex, the manager of a bar, for advises on how to understand men. Another story follows Beth as she gets to the point where she needs to know where her relationship with Neil is heading to. Meanwhile, a newspaper editor finds that comprehending the semiotics of dating is troubling.
With a star-studded cast ensemble that include Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Ben Affleck, Bradley Cooper and Justin Long, "He's Just Not That Into You" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Gigi. Based on the best-selling book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, it is directed by Ken Kwapis and will come out in the U.S. theaters on February 6, 2009.
"He's Just Not That Into You" Second Trailer:
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?