Second 'He's Just Not That Into You' Trailer Comes Out
How to find true love when everyone hides the truth? "He's Just Not That Into You" follows a group of women in their twenties and thirties who try to figure out the answers to that question, and through the new trailer released firstly by MySpace, it can be seen that most of the women find the reading or misreading human behavior as something that is proved to be challenging.
These interconnecting story arcs center on Gigi, a young woman who repeatedly misinterprets the signs that men give her about their level of interest in her. Desperately trying to get attention from her love interest Connor, she then turns to Alex, the manager of a bar, for advises on how to understand men. Another story follows Beth as she gets to the point where she needs to know where her relationship with Neil is heading to. Meanwhile, a newspaper editor finds that comprehending the semiotics of dating is troubling.
With a star-studded cast ensemble that include Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Ben Affleck, Bradley Cooper and Justin Long, "He's Just Not That Into You" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Gigi. Based on the best-selling book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, it is directed by Ken Kwapis and will come out in the U.S. theaters on February 6, 2009.
"He's Just Not That Into You" Second Trailer:
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor