Second 'He's Just Not That Into You' Trailer Comes Out
How to find true love when everyone hides the truth? "He's Just Not That Into You" follows a group of women in their twenties and thirties who try to figure out the answers to that question, and through the new trailer released firstly by MySpace, it can be seen that most of the women find the reading or misreading human behavior as something that is proved to be challenging.
These interconnecting story arcs center on Gigi, a young woman who repeatedly misinterprets the signs that men give her about their level of interest in her. Desperately trying to get attention from her love interest Connor, she then turns to Alex, the manager of a bar, for advises on how to understand men. Another story follows Beth as she gets to the point where she needs to know where her relationship with Neil is heading to. Meanwhile, a newspaper editor finds that comprehending the semiotics of dating is troubling.
With a star-studded cast ensemble that include Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Ben Affleck, Bradley Cooper and Justin Long, "He's Just Not That Into You" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Gigi. Based on the best-selling book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, it is directed by Ken Kwapis and will come out in the U.S. theaters on February 6, 2009.
"He's Just Not That Into You" Second Trailer:
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'