'HIMYM' Actress Cobie Smulders Pregnant With First Child
Canadian actress and former international model Cobie Smulders is pregnant with her first child. The father of the baby she is carrying is her actor boyfriend Taran Killam.
People has obtained a confirmation from Cobie's representative who informs the star is due to give birth in late spring. No words if Cobie and Taran have found out the sex of the baby.
Cobie Smulders is most well known for playing the role of Robin Scherbatsky in CBS's series "How I Met Your Mother". Taran Killam also stars in the popular show, known as Barney's abrasive former co-worker Blauman.
Cobie and Taran met through a mutual friend. There have yet wedding talks despite the fact that they are expecting a child together.
More Cobie Smulders News
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series