'HIMYM' Actress Cobie Smulders Pregnant With First Child
Canadian actress and former international model Cobie Smulders is pregnant with her first child. The father of the baby she is carrying is her actor boyfriend Taran Killam.
People has obtained a confirmation from Cobie's representative who informs the star is due to give birth in late spring. No words if Cobie and Taran have found out the sex of the baby.
Cobie Smulders is most well known for playing the role of Robin Scherbatsky in CBS's series "How I Met Your Mother". Taran Killam also stars in the popular show, known as Barney's abrasive former co-worker Blauman.
Cobie and Taran met through a mutual friend. There have yet wedding talks despite the fact that they are expecting a child together.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7