'HIMYM' Actress Cobie Smulders Pregnant With First Child
Canadian actress and former international model Cobie Smulders is pregnant with her first child. The father of the baby she is carrying is her actor boyfriend Taran Killam.
People has obtained a confirmation from Cobie's representative who informs the star is due to give birth in late spring. No words if Cobie and Taran have found out the sex of the baby.
Cobie Smulders is most well known for playing the role of Robin Scherbatsky in CBS's series "How I Met Your Mother". Taran Killam also stars in the popular show, known as Barney's abrasive former co-worker Blauman.
Cobie and Taran met through a mutual friend. There have yet wedding talks despite the fact that they are expecting a child together.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'