'HIMYM' Actress Cobie Smulders Pregnant With First Child
Canadian actress and former international model Cobie Smulders is pregnant with her first child. The father of the baby she is carrying is her actor boyfriend Taran Killam.
People has obtained a confirmation from Cobie's representative who informs the star is due to give birth in late spring. No words if Cobie and Taran have found out the sex of the baby.
Cobie Smulders is most well known for playing the role of Robin Scherbatsky in CBS's series "How I Met Your Mother". Taran Killam also stars in the popular show, known as Barney's abrasive former co-worker Blauman.
Cobie and Taran met through a mutual friend. There have yet wedding talks despite the fact that they are expecting a child together.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics