'HIMYM' Actress Cobie Smulders Pregnant With First Child
Canadian actress and former international model Cobie Smulders is pregnant with her first child. The father of the baby she is carrying is her actor boyfriend Taran Killam.
People has obtained a confirmation from Cobie's representative who informs the star is due to give birth in late spring. No words if Cobie and Taran have found out the sex of the baby.
Cobie Smulders is most well known for playing the role of Robin Scherbatsky in CBS's series "How I Met Your Mother". Taran Killam also stars in the popular show, known as Barney's abrasive former co-worker Blauman.
Cobie and Taran met through a mutual friend. There have yet wedding talks despite the fact that they are expecting a child together.
More Cobie Smulders News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert