Impressive Flash Poster of 'Terminator Salvation'
Hypening up the promo for "Terminator Salvation", Sony Pictures have released a new full-motion poster for the action thriller. Highlighting on the transformation of Los Angeles in the next nine years, the poster shows the destruction progress of the city from 2009 to 2018.
Beginning with an overhead shot of normal Los Angeles in 2009, the poster slowly morphs into the face of a terminator, particularly the early T-model, following explosion, collapsing buildings, and fire. The transformation ends when the tagline, "The End Begins", appears. The flash poster can be seen at Sony Pictures site.
Set in post-apocalyptic 2018, "Terminator Salvation" is the fourth installment of the "Terminator" franchise. It tells the story when a stranger whose past could not be justified, Marcus Wright, comes along and joins John Connor in his resistance army. Continuing the struggles against the robots, the two soon find out a terrible secret behind the elimination of mankind.
The movie stars Christian Bale and Sam Worthington as John Connor and Marcus Wright respectively. It also features the likes of Moon Bloodgood, Common, Bryce Dallas Howard, Helena Bonham Carter, Anton Yelchin and many others. The action fantasy flick is slated to be released in the U.S. on May 22, 2009.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3