Brooke Burke Is 'Dancing with the Stars' Champion
ABC's popular dancing competition, "Dancing with the Stars", finally gets its winner. On November 25, the hit dancing competition show has announced Brooke Burke and her professional dancer Derek Hough as the champion for season seven.
After the announcement, model-actress Burke shares her excitement, saying "Unbelievable!" The same expression also has been given by Hough, he says "I actually can't believe it, I really can't. I honestly can't. The journey's been so long. It's been tough. It's been wonderful. It's been everything I could ever hope for. Wow. I can't believe we actually did it, girl."
Through their Samba performance on November 24, the pair received the highest score 88 out of 90 from judges. With the combined score from the judges and the vote from viewers, the pair has beaten first runner-up former NFL star Warren Sapp and his partner Kym Johnson, as well as second runner-up singer Lance Bass and his partner Lacey Schwimmer.
On the same occasion after the announcement, Bass shares his feeling, saying "This has been the most fun I've ever had in my entire life". His partner Schwimmer quickly adds, "It's my first season, and I couldn't be more proud of you. I love you." In the meantime, Sapp has called his experience on the competition show as "absolutely wonderful."
In addition, "Dancing with the Stars" final day has seen wonderful performances from Miley Cyrus who sang "Fly on the Wall", and Alicia Keys who brought to stage her "I Need You" song. Here below is a clip of "Dancing" final day.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur