Video Premiere: Leona Lewis' 'Run'
A music video aimed to promote Leona Lewis' song "Run" has been debuted. Filmed in Cape Town, South Africa earlier this month, the music video is directed by Jake Nava, the same man who helped Beyonce Knowles making "Crazy in Love" music video.
On the video, Leona is captured walking through the African forest all alone while singing the song. "The feel for this video is kind of like an enchanted, haunted forest," Leona commented on the experience of filming the video.
"Run" is originally Snow Patrol's song which is recorded for their third studio album "Final Straw" (2003). Leona Lewis then covered it for the deluxe edition of her 2007 debut effort "Spirit".
Leona Lewis' "Run" music video:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences