Video Premiere: Leona Lewis' 'Run'
A music video aimed to promote Leona Lewis' song "Run" has been debuted. Filmed in Cape Town, South Africa earlier this month, the music video is directed by Jake Nava, the same man who helped Beyonce Knowles making "Crazy in Love" music video.
On the video, Leona is captured walking through the African forest all alone while singing the song. "The feel for this video is kind of like an enchanted, haunted forest," Leona commented on the experience of filming the video.
"Run" is originally Snow Patrol's song which is recorded for their third studio album "Final Straw" (2003). Leona Lewis then covered it for the deluxe edition of her 2007 debut effort "Spirit".
Leona Lewis' "Run" music video:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival