The Cheetah Girls Hint on Future Break Up
Rumor has it, The Cheetah Girls may split. Noting that "The Cheetah Girls: One World" tour will be the band's last show, Kiely Williams, one of the Cheetah Girls' members, told In Touch Weekly as quoted by 4tnz!, "We always knew that this tour would probably be our last."
Furthermore, Kiely revealed that the break-up decision is resulted from the negative publications surrounding them in the media lately. "We were excited about going out on a high note, it's sad that this negative attention [Adrienne Bailon's nude photos] put a damper on that," she said.
Previously, The Cheetah Girls were dropped from the performers line-up of Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on November 27. "The girls were scheduled to be in the parade and perform, but after Adrienne's recent photo incident, organizers didn't think it would be appropriate to have her at a family-oriented event," a source told Perez Hilton.
No statement has been available on the confirmation of the break-up rumor. Record label as well as people from the girls' camp have been silent when referring to the issue.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host