The Cheetah Girls Hint on Future Break Up
Rumor has it, The Cheetah Girls may split. Noting that "The Cheetah Girls: One World" tour will be the band's last show, Kiely Williams, one of the Cheetah Girls' members, told In Touch Weekly as quoted by 4tnz!, "We always knew that this tour would probably be our last."
Furthermore, Kiely revealed that the break-up decision is resulted from the negative publications surrounding them in the media lately. "We were excited about going out on a high note, it's sad that this negative attention [Adrienne Bailon's nude photos] put a damper on that," she said.
Previously, The Cheetah Girls were dropped from the performers line-up of Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on November 27. "The girls were scheduled to be in the parade and perform, but after Adrienne's recent photo incident, organizers didn't think it would be appropriate to have her at a family-oriented event," a source told Perez Hilton.
No statement has been available on the confirmation of the break-up rumor. Record label as well as people from the girls' camp have been silent when referring to the issue.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order