CBS May Green Light 'NCIS' Spin-Off
CBS' police procedural series, "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", may get a spin-off treatment. It has been reported by reliable sources to EW's Michael Ausiello that the CBS network is in talk to produce a spin-off for "NCIS" series.
Further information on the spin-off adds that a "new crop" of naval detectives will likely be introduced through one of the episode of "NCIS" later this season. Moreover, the same sources also say that "NCIS" spin-off is possibly to be premiered as early as next fall. In addition, Ausiello noted that this CBS' new project will probably put on hold the network's "Criminal Minds" spin-off.
In the meantime, "NCIS" official representative has not given any detailed information and valid statement about the spin-off. Only a short statement has been given by the series' insider saying that there is no final decision yet about its premise and setting. "It's still in the early stages," claims the insider.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival