CBS May Green Light 'NCIS' Spin-Off
CBS' police procedural series, "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", may get a spin-off treatment. It has been reported by reliable sources to EW's Michael Ausiello that the CBS network is in talk to produce a spin-off for "NCIS" series.
Further information on the spin-off adds that a "new crop" of naval detectives will likely be introduced through one of the episode of "NCIS" later this season. Moreover, the same sources also say that "NCIS" spin-off is possibly to be premiered as early as next fall. In addition, Ausiello noted that this CBS' new project will probably put on hold the network's "Criminal Minds" spin-off.
In the meantime, "NCIS" official representative has not given any detailed information and valid statement about the spin-off. Only a short statement has been given by the series' insider saying that there is no final decision yet about its premise and setting. "It's still in the early stages," claims the insider.
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps