CBS May Green Light 'NCIS' Spin-Off
CBS' police procedural series, "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", may get a spin-off treatment. It has been reported by reliable sources to EW's Michael Ausiello that the CBS network is in talk to produce a spin-off for "NCIS" series.
Further information on the spin-off adds that a "new crop" of naval detectives will likely be introduced through one of the episode of "NCIS" later this season. Moreover, the same sources also say that "NCIS" spin-off is possibly to be premiered as early as next fall. In addition, Ausiello noted that this CBS' new project will probably put on hold the network's "Criminal Minds" spin-off.
In the meantime, "NCIS" official representative has not given any detailed information and valid statement about the spin-off. Only a short statement has been given by the series' insider saying that there is no final decision yet about its premise and setting. "It's still in the early stages," claims the insider.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour