CBS May Green Light 'NCIS' Spin-Off
CBS' police procedural series, "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", may get a spin-off treatment. It has been reported by reliable sources to EW's Michael Ausiello that the CBS network is in talk to produce a spin-off for "NCIS" series.
Further information on the spin-off adds that a "new crop" of naval detectives will likely be introduced through one of the episode of "NCIS" later this season. Moreover, the same sources also say that "NCIS" spin-off is possibly to be premiered as early as next fall. In addition, Ausiello noted that this CBS' new project will probably put on hold the network's "Criminal Minds" spin-off.
In the meantime, "NCIS" official representative has not given any detailed information and valid statement about the spin-off. Only a short statement has been given by the series' insider saying that there is no final decision yet about its premise and setting. "It's still in the early stages," claims the insider.
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!