CBS May Green Light 'NCIS' Spin-Off
CBS' police procedural series, "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", may get a spin-off treatment. It has been reported by reliable sources to EW's Michael Ausiello that the CBS network is in talk to produce a spin-off for "NCIS" series.
Further information on the spin-off adds that a "new crop" of naval detectives will likely be introduced through one of the episode of "NCIS" later this season. Moreover, the same sources also say that "NCIS" spin-off is possibly to be premiered as early as next fall. In addition, Ausiello noted that this CBS' new project will probably put on hold the network's "Criminal Minds" spin-off.
In the meantime, "NCIS" official representative has not given any detailed information and valid statement about the spin-off. Only a short statement has been given by the series' insider saying that there is no final decision yet about its premise and setting. "It's still in the early stages," claims the insider.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy