Robert Pattinson Forced to Fix Teeth Before 'Twilight'
Movie heartthrob Robert Pattinson openly reveals that he's been forced to fix his teeth before starring in the box office hit "Twilight". According to him, producers of the action-thriller-romance flick were unimpressed with his smile and thus asked him to have some major dental work before shooting was begun.
"They wanted me to have the perfect smile. I never thought anything was wrong with my teeth," Robert said. "But the producers still wanted me to wear a brace."
In another Robert Pattinson news, he has been reported to get a raising paycheck for starring roles in the upcoming sequels of "Twilight", one of which is the much reported "New Moon." He and co-star Kristen Stewart are believed to earn $12 million each, six times more than what they have earned in "Twilight".
Despite the raising salary speculation, there has yet official confirmation if Robert and Kristen will return to the planned sequels. Robert himself has told MTV that he, in the meantime, will be "taking meetings and carefully selecting his next project."
Having a few small films, Robert will next be seen starring in drama flick "Little Ashes", which is slated to hits the U.S. theaters next year.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?