Robert Pattinson Forced to Fix Teeth Before 'Twilight'
Movie heartthrob Robert Pattinson openly reveals that he's been forced to fix his teeth before starring in the box office hit "Twilight". According to him, producers of the action-thriller-romance flick were unimpressed with his smile and thus asked him to have some major dental work before shooting was begun.
"They wanted me to have the perfect smile. I never thought anything was wrong with my teeth," Robert said. "But the producers still wanted me to wear a brace."
In another Robert Pattinson news, he has been reported to get a raising paycheck for starring roles in the upcoming sequels of "Twilight", one of which is the much reported "New Moon." He and co-star Kristen Stewart are believed to earn $12 million each, six times more than what they have earned in "Twilight".
Despite the raising salary speculation, there has yet official confirmation if Robert and Kristen will return to the planned sequels. Robert himself has told MTV that he, in the meantime, will be "taking meetings and carefully selecting his next project."
Having a few small films, Robert will next be seen starring in drama flick "Little Ashes", which is slated to hits the U.S. theaters next year.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart