Robert Pattinson Forced to Fix Teeth Before 'Twilight'
Movie heartthrob Robert Pattinson openly reveals that he's been forced to fix his teeth before starring in the box office hit "Twilight". According to him, producers of the action-thriller-romance flick were unimpressed with his smile and thus asked him to have some major dental work before shooting was begun.
"They wanted me to have the perfect smile. I never thought anything was wrong with my teeth," Robert said. "But the producers still wanted me to wear a brace."
In another Robert Pattinson news, he has been reported to get a raising paycheck for starring roles in the upcoming sequels of "Twilight", one of which is the much reported "New Moon." He and co-star Kristen Stewart are believed to earn $12 million each, six times more than what they have earned in "Twilight".
Despite the raising salary speculation, there has yet official confirmation if Robert and Kristen will return to the planned sequels. Robert himself has told MTV that he, in the meantime, will be "taking meetings and carefully selecting his next project."
Having a few small films, Robert will next be seen starring in drama flick "Little Ashes", which is slated to hits the U.S. theaters next year.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick