Pete Wentz Dishes on Baby's Name, Delivery Day, and 'Exploding Diapers'
New father Pete Wentz had an interview with Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show on Tuesday, November 25, detailing on his newborn son's name, Bronx Mowgli Wentz, and recalling the day his wife Ashlee Simpson delivered the infant. He, moreover, also talked about him changing "quite a few" diapers.
Asked by Ryan how he and Ashlee came up with the idea of naming their son Bronx Mowgli Wentz, which people would refer to as BMW, Pete explained, "We came up with the idea Bronx. We've been throwing [ideas] back and forth a while. It's kind of cool to just leave the narrative what it is. People are stoked or pissed or whatever. And you're like, you know what: I don't think anyone really has the real story." As for the word 'Mowgli', the Fall Out Boy bassist revealed, "The Jungle Book was something that me and Ashlee bonded over. It's a cool name." He, furthermore, insisted the name isn't a joke just like what people might think, claiming "it definitely is his name, but I don't think anybody knows what the real story is of why or how."
Recalling the day when Ashlee went into labor, Pete told Ryan, "Right before she went into labor, I was like, 'Oh, my god, I think I'm having a heart attack.' My heart started beating real fast. You see your wife is in all this pain. And I don't know what's happening right now. She took care of me and made sure I was okay and then went into labor. That's why she's a saint."
Embracing his daddy duty, Pete revealed he already changed diapers, even some "exploding" ones. In further interview, he also addressed on how friends and family keep coming to get their first glimpse of Bronx and also Ashlee's latest condition post their baby's birth. The full interview can be listened on Ryan Seacrest's 102.7 KIIS-FM radio show.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS