Nick Jonas and Lil Wayne Make Details' Annual 'Power 40' List
Becoming famous as one piece of the Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas has been included in Details magazine's annual list of "The Power 40." The 16-year-old boy, who serves as singer and guitarist of the boy band that he established alongside his brothers Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas, is ranked 24th in the prestigious list.
Also making the list, which comprises of everyone from soldier to actor to pastor, is Lil Wayne. He secures the 29th spot in the list. Details calls the rap artist "Crossover Kid" and credits the success of his sixth studio album "Tha Carter III", which sold more than 1 million copies in its first week on the market.
Beside them two, there is also actor Tom Cruise who makes the list at No. 7 and is called the "Leading Man" by Details. Concerning his newly attached predicate, he is featured on the cover of the publication's "The Power Issue", which goes on sale next Tuesday, December 2.
Meanwhile, singer John Mayer is counted among "The Power 40" too. The so-called "Press Whore" nabs the 11th spot. The No. 1 spot in list is secured by president-elect Barack Obama's secret service agents, whereas its very last spot is claimed by Thomas Beatie, a trans-gender man who chose to become pregnant because his wife was infertile. The full list of "The Power 40" is on Details' official website.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound