Nick Jonas and Lil Wayne Make Details' Annual 'Power 40' List
Becoming famous as one piece of the Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas has been included in Details magazine's annual list of "The Power 40." The 16-year-old boy, who serves as singer and guitarist of the boy band that he established alongside his brothers Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas, is ranked 24th in the prestigious list.
Also making the list, which comprises of everyone from soldier to actor to pastor, is Lil Wayne. He secures the 29th spot in the list. Details calls the rap artist "Crossover Kid" and credits the success of his sixth studio album "Tha Carter III", which sold more than 1 million copies in its first week on the market.
Beside them two, there is also actor Tom Cruise who makes the list at No. 7 and is called the "Leading Man" by Details. Concerning his newly attached predicate, he is featured on the cover of the publication's "The Power Issue", which goes on sale next Tuesday, December 2.
Meanwhile, singer John Mayer is counted among "The Power 40" too. The so-called "Press Whore" nabs the 11th spot. The No. 1 spot in list is secured by president-elect Barack Obama's secret service agents, whereas its very last spot is claimed by Thomas Beatie, a trans-gender man who chose to become pregnant because his wife was infertile. The full list of "The Power 40" is on Details' official website.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip