Nick Jonas and Lil Wayne Make Details' Annual 'Power 40' List
Becoming famous as one piece of the Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas has been included in Details magazine's annual list of "The Power 40." The 16-year-old boy, who serves as singer and guitarist of the boy band that he established alongside his brothers Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas, is ranked 24th in the prestigious list.
Also making the list, which comprises of everyone from soldier to actor to pastor, is Lil Wayne. He secures the 29th spot in the list. Details calls the rap artist "Crossover Kid" and credits the success of his sixth studio album "Tha Carter III", which sold more than 1 million copies in its first week on the market.
Beside them two, there is also actor Tom Cruise who makes the list at No. 7 and is called the "Leading Man" by Details. Concerning his newly attached predicate, he is featured on the cover of the publication's "The Power Issue", which goes on sale next Tuesday, December 2.
Meanwhile, singer John Mayer is counted among "The Power 40" too. The so-called "Press Whore" nabs the 11th spot. The No. 1 spot in list is secured by president-elect Barack Obama's secret service agents, whereas its very last spot is claimed by Thomas Beatie, a trans-gender man who chose to become pregnant because his wife was infertile. The full list of "The Power 40" is on Details' official website.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke