Amy Winehouse Hospitalized Due to 'Bad Reaction to Prescribed Medication'
A spokeswoman for Amy Winehouse has confirmed Tuesday, November 25 that the troubled singer was admitted to a private clinic in London after falling ill on Sunday, November 23. The spokeswoman told AFP her celebrity client was hospitalized after having "a bad reaction to the combination of medication she has currently been prescribed."
The private clinic where Amy has been hospitalized is not named though. It also remains unknown if she is still treated at the facility.
And while Amy's spokeswoman didn't give any further details, a friend of the British songbird told The Daily Mirror, "Amy is on a drug replacement program and has had bad reactions to her medication before. Doctors want to sort out why this happening." At press time, there is still no record on how she's been doing following the hospitalization.
Confirmation on Amy Winehouse's hospitalization comes in the wake of Internet reports claiming her husband Blake Fielder-Civil lost an appeal against his prison sentence for grievous bodily harm. In related news, it has also been claimed that Amy has sensationally admitted her marriage to Blake is over. She reportedly informed the press, "It's over. There's no way back for us now. It was never going to last. We were only together for sex."
There has yet confirmation from Amy's camp regarding the separation report.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'