Amy Winehouse Hospitalized Due to 'Bad Reaction to Prescribed Medication'
A spokeswoman for Amy Winehouse has confirmed Tuesday, November 25 that the troubled singer was admitted to a private clinic in London after falling ill on Sunday, November 23. The spokeswoman told AFP her celebrity client was hospitalized after having "a bad reaction to the combination of medication she has currently been prescribed."
The private clinic where Amy has been hospitalized is not named though. It also remains unknown if she is still treated at the facility.
And while Amy's spokeswoman didn't give any further details, a friend of the British songbird told The Daily Mirror, "Amy is on a drug replacement program and has had bad reactions to her medication before. Doctors want to sort out why this happening." At press time, there is still no record on how she's been doing following the hospitalization.
Confirmation on Amy Winehouse's hospitalization comes in the wake of Internet reports claiming her husband Blake Fielder-Civil lost an appeal against his prison sentence for grievous bodily harm. In related news, it has also been claimed that Amy has sensationally admitted her marriage to Blake is over. She reportedly informed the press, "It's over. There's no way back for us now. It was never going to last. We were only together for sex."
There has yet confirmation from Amy's camp regarding the separation report.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says