Noah and the Whale Scrap Tour Dates for Recording Next LP
Noah and the Whale announce that they have to pull out several North American tour dates because they want to focus on recording new songs for their next album. "It is with no little remorse and disappointment that we are compelled to cancel these dates. These words are being typed in the studio as we make progress on the next Noah and the Whale album," they wrote on their MySpace page.
"We would like to apologize to all the wonderful friends we made on our most recent American adventure, to anyone who has bought tickets or was preparing to do so," the band explained. "The whole band enjoys an ongoing love affair with the US. The autumn tour was one of the most intense and heartening experiences of our lives ... but there is simply not enough time in the world and we are sure that this next record will justify this difficult call."
Furthermore, the rockers also promise to hit the road again once their not-yet-titled LP is finished. "With new songs to disseminate and even more America-famished, we will cross the pond to tour across the continent from March 2009. This is a promise, a published, globally-viewable promise," they shared.
Noah and the Whale released their debut album "Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down" on September 16. The album reached number 32 on Irish Albums chart.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame