Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson May Get 12 Million Dollar Each for 'New Moon'
Having a major hit movie with the recently released "Twilight", Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson reportedly will get a huge salary boost for the sequels, including "New Moon". According to the Chicago Sun-Times, the two young leading actors are looking forward to bring home $12 million each, six times more than what they have earned in "Twilight".
Apart from the six times $10 million paycheck raise, the actors who play the unlikely lover, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen will also get a nice percentage of the future movies' box-office take. Though both Stewart and Pattinson have revealed that they are already signed for a three-picture deal, the official confirmation about their returns have yet to be released.
In an interview with MTV earlier, Pattinson confessed that "New Moon" is his favorite book. "I'm looking forward to doing the re-emergence...at the end of the second book, when he's killing himself," the 22-year-old expressed his excitement. "I think that'd be kind of spectacular seeing that. And the second book is my favorite book, so I'm quite looking forward to doing it."
"New Moon" is an adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's second novel in her Twilight series. Continuing the story of a mortal girl named Bella who falls for a vampire named Edward, this first sequel will be scripted also by "Twilight" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg. The official announcement of "New Moon" development came after "Twilight" scored big on its opening day with $35.7 million on its pocket.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service