Britney Spears Covers Rolling Stone Mag, Talks Some Personal Issues
Pop singer Britney Spears is featured on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine's December 2008 issue under the headline that read, "Yes She Can! Britney Returns." She is photographed baring her pierced belly in a gray top and jeans, donning thin make-up, and smiling to the camera.
In an interview featured inside, Britney talks about several personal issues, like losing custody of her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James, and getting herself back on the right track, personally and professionally, following her emotional breakdown earlier this year. She, moreover, also talks about her ex-husband Kevin Federline.
Talking about her sons and their father, Britney tells Rolling Stone that her young boys "are starting to learn words like 'stupid,' and Preston says the f-word now sometimes. He doesn't get it from us. He must get it from his daddy. I say it, but not around my kids." Not complaining even further, she goes on talking about her nowadays life, admitting she is living a very different life than the one she used to have years before.
"I feel like an old person now," Britney claims, explaining, "I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don't go out or anything." For the full interview, people can pick the December issue of Rolling Stone, out on newsstands Friday, November 28.
In the meantime, Britney Spears has on Monday, November 24 been spotted catching a flight to Germany, where she is slated to hold a mini tour in support of her highly anticipated LP "Circus", due for release in the U.S. on December 2. She was joined for the flight by her father Jamie Spears and manager Larry Rudolph.
More Britney Spears News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars