Britney Spears Covers Rolling Stone Mag, Talks Some Personal Issues
Pop singer Britney Spears is featured on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine's December 2008 issue under the headline that read, "Yes She Can! Britney Returns." She is photographed baring her pierced belly in a gray top and jeans, donning thin make-up, and smiling to the camera.
In an interview featured inside, Britney talks about several personal issues, like losing custody of her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James, and getting herself back on the right track, personally and professionally, following her emotional breakdown earlier this year. She, moreover, also talks about her ex-husband Kevin Federline.
Talking about her sons and their father, Britney tells Rolling Stone that her young boys "are starting to learn words like 'stupid,' and Preston says the f-word now sometimes. He doesn't get it from us. He must get it from his daddy. I say it, but not around my kids." Not complaining even further, she goes on talking about her nowadays life, admitting she is living a very different life than the one she used to have years before.
"I feel like an old person now," Britney claims, explaining, "I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don't go out or anything." For the full interview, people can pick the December issue of Rolling Stone, out on newsstands Friday, November 28.
In the meantime, Britney Spears has on Monday, November 24 been spotted catching a flight to Germany, where she is slated to hold a mini tour in support of her highly anticipated LP "Circus", due for release in the U.S. on December 2. She was joined for the flight by her father Jamie Spears and manager Larry Rudolph.
More Britney Spears News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage