FOX Release Two Promos of New Reality Show, 'Secret Millionaire'
Two TV promos, introducing the new reality show on FOX titled "Secret Millionaire" have been given out. The videos show how the actual-millionaires go on disguise as a person in need to experience how it feels to survive in impoverished neighborhood and consequently find the right person to share their fat pile of bucks.
To be premiered on December 3 at 8 P.M., "Secret Millionaire" will follow several wealthy Americans in their mission to help improve the life of people in need but through a thorough observation on who should deserve it. As an undercover, they will work minimum wage jobs and live in a poverty-stricken neighborhoods including in the community that was devastated by Hurricane Katrina. On the last day of their mission, they will reveal their true identities to the people they have been involved in and decide who should take away the prize.
Other communities visited by the show are the old coal mining town in Schuylkill County, PA, and areas outside of Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas. The millionaires that participate are Internet entrepreneur Gurbaksh Chahal; Raising Cane's CEOs Todd and Gwen Graves; Century Software, Inc. founder Gregory R. Haerr; DUB Magazine co-founder Myles Kovacs and his wife Cynthia; Ruzicka & Wallace law firm founders Gregory and Cole Ruzicka, and civic leader Molly Shattuck.
- Promo 1
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker