FOX Release Two Promos of New Reality Show, 'Secret Millionaire'
Two TV promos, introducing the new reality show on FOX titled "Secret Millionaire" have been given out. The videos show how the actual-millionaires go on disguise as a person in need to experience how it feels to survive in impoverished neighborhood and consequently find the right person to share their fat pile of bucks.
To be premiered on December 3 at 8 P.M., "Secret Millionaire" will follow several wealthy Americans in their mission to help improve the life of people in need but through a thorough observation on who should deserve it. As an undercover, they will work minimum wage jobs and live in a poverty-stricken neighborhoods including in the community that was devastated by Hurricane Katrina. On the last day of their mission, they will reveal their true identities to the people they have been involved in and decide who should take away the prize.
Other communities visited by the show are the old coal mining town in Schuylkill County, PA, and areas outside of Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas. The millionaires that participate are Internet entrepreneur Gurbaksh Chahal; Raising Cane's CEOs Todd and Gwen Graves; Century Software, Inc. founder Gregory R. Haerr; DUB Magazine co-founder Myles Kovacs and his wife Cynthia; Ruzicka & Wallace law firm founders Gregory and Cole Ruzicka, and civic leader Molly Shattuck.
- Promo 1
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'